decent cheap surgeons for a few millimeters of bsso, bite ok (pic)

D

Dog

Banned
WIN 20220424 18 03 16 Pro
basically the title. wondering how they price bsso and if i can get it cheap

Just get genio. Judging by your lip competence you are not class 2.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 18776
Just get genio. Judging by your lip competence you are not class 2.
when i jut my lower jaw slightly forward the cheek on one side looks more balanced and the jaw on other side becomes fuller. the temples become more even as well. i think that my jaw is a little crooked. do you know if bsso changes your temples at all?

when slightly jut my lower jaw forward the cheek on one side looks more balanced and the jaw on other side becomes fuller. the temples become more even as well. i think that my jaw is a little crooked. do you know if bsso changes your temples at all?
jfl no, bsso doesn't change your temples. You should consult an ortho since you look class 3 if anything based on your lip.

Either way, you look unkempt and greasy af. If you softmaxxed you could ascend.

i don't know if he was the right guy to ask but i asked the dentist who i was seeing at the time if my bite was ok, he did a finger test and said it was good

If bite is ok and you don't look recessed, why the fuck would you want to spend thousands on this shit ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
just seems like it would balance my face out more from the changes i see jutting a few millimeters (not to where it's uncomfortable)
🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
jfl no, bsso doesn't change your temples. You should consult an ortho since you look class 3 if anything based on your lip.

Either way, you look unkempt and greasy af. If you softmaxxed you could ascend.
yea man, sometimes i shave but it never seems to change anything.
maybe bsso doesn't do what i think it would (recreating the look when i jut slightly), if not maybe a genioplasty is the answer. saves a lot of money and time wagecaging

you could be saved by lower teeth braces... you are only lacking a mentolabial fold, but i can see good chin projection and mandible lenght behind it. ur lower teeth are protruding probs, making u look chinless.. fixing the teeth might fix ur lower lip therefore improving ur chin quite a lot

also stop jutting, this aint for you i guarantee. also grow ur chin hair a lil more them the rest of the beard, it will help even more trust

m
you could be saved by lower teeth braces... you are only lacking a mentolabial fold, but i can see good chin projection and mandible lenght behind it. ur lower teeth are protruding probs, making u look chinless.. fixing the teeth might fix ur lower lip therefore improving ur chin quite a lot
my front teeth actually overlap my bottom teeth

when i jut my lower jaw slightly forward the cheek on one side looks more balanced and the jaw on other side becomes fuller
You could do an extended genioplasty or mini-chin wing. Ramieri doesn't usually do it anymore but he could do planning with you and if you insist on the mini chin wing he will do it. It pulls forward more of the lower jaw without ruining the gonial angles, however it does create a step off.

yah you prolly need genio them. i recommend trying out fillers first to see how u look and them surgery after it vanishes
Is that actually a good idea? Seems like filler would stick around for a while.

You could do an extended genioplasty or mini-chin wing. Ramieri doesn't usually do it anymore but he could do planning with you and if you insist on the mini chin wing he will do it. It pulls forward more of the lower jaw without ruining the gonial angles, however it does create a step off.
What's the current best option for jaw implants? Most silicone implants lack the sharpness I want.

Also, now that Sinn is retired, do you know anyone for mlf3?

What's the current best option for jaw implants? Most silicone implants lack the sharpness I want.

Also, now that Sinn is retired, do you know anyone for mlf3?
Custom wraparound implants usually.

does he say why he doesn't usually do them anymore?

getting cephalogram today, anything i should ask about during the appointment? afraid ill be shipped off to schizo island (psych ward) if they ask why i want an xray honestly

sorry, i should've tagged you in the last post @valhalar

Pretty sure if you tell them it’s for jaw surgery (maxillofacial surgeon) they know what to do. The only other option I can think of (if they have a CT machine) is to request a 3DCT which shows the full facial structure or skull in 3D with soft tissue. Normal cephs are more simple and 2D.

"If you softmaxxed you could ascend."

How ?

Go to india.

• +1
Reactions: Dog
You can’t do BSSO alone if you have normal bite. You’d have to do some CCW rotation for the mandible to swing foward without moving the upper lip foward.

that's too extreme

Implant here
think im gonna try and get sum implant here
WIN 20220424 18 01 16 Pro

Actually have a similar facial structure to you. I mean you mog me by a mile but still stands I want bimax though so very curious who would the beest for smaller movements?
good luck to you my brother

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22