Decided to check up on my childhood friends, witnessed brutal pubertypills.

Lulleko

Lulleko

Purple Triad
Logged into my ancient fb account to see how my ancient friends changed and oh boy what the fuck, one dude was popular with the girls back in the day and he even had a Tyler Maher phenotype but something went wrong during his development and now he's a fish lipped recessed manlet subhuman with a receding hairline at 20, only saw one guy that I would personally rate HTN-. Upon seeing this tragedy I'm thankful as fuck my parents didn't feed me slop during my growing years.

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Logged into my ancient fb account to see how my ancient friends changed and oh boy what the fuck, one dude was popular with the girls back in the day and he even had a Tyler Maher phenotype but something went wrong during his development and now he's a fish lipped recessed manlet subhuman with a receding hairline at 20, only saw one guy that I would personally rate HTN-. Upon seeing this tragedy I'm thankful as fuck my parents didn't feed me slop during my growing years.
1+ all the popular kids from my highschool have all fell off

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
hs is weird and status dynamics there often play out differently in adulthood. Being popular in college is usually a better standard of whether you're a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese