Decided to not chase women until college.

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Bassicly been in super bad mood last 2 weeks, not gonna chase or contact women anymore and focus on my body instead until college. That will improve my chances in college really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 656
Wont more experience improve your chances though?

Bassicly been in super bad mood last 2 weeks, not gonna chase or contact women anymore and focus on my body instead until college. That will improve my chances in college really.
If it helps your sanity go ahead :feelsautistic:

Wont more experience improve your chances though?
I still will talk to women (altrough I cut contact with 15 year old ones) so ill gain experience imo.
If it helps your sanity go ahead :feelsautistic:
Yeh I developed a huge body dismorphia past 2 weeks. It was never as severe imo

Tenor 1

You and I both know you're gonna start talking to them again in a week. You're just angry coping rn

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 701, fobos and 6 others
That's the best option for you. You'll just look like a tryhard autist when trying to get with grils outside of a school or college. Social circle helps.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Not gonna lie this is totally me when I get hit with a major blackpill
Is+that+soflo+_1656b6e6184e7f1c4c8690c6d3a649fb.jpg

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO and Deleted member 611
That's the best option for you. You'll just look like a tryhard autist when trying to get with grils outside of a school or college. Social circle helps.
Yeh but ill join a new college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I need to looksmaxx ASAP before college, sadly i have lot of flaws that require surgery.

Its all about face nigga. Body helps only to a certain extend like 2%

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
another thing that might improve your mood is giving this site a break too :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and FatmanO
another thing that might improve your mood is giving this site a break too :)
This especially. When I left this site I felt much better. Going to london for 2 days so might improve then

• +1
Reactions: normcore
It will never be as easy as it is in high school again. Trust me college is way harder than high school.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I heard its predatoric to talk to 15 year olds

I heard exact opposite
Just talk to whoever the fuck you want lol. My GF just turned 17 and I'll be 20 in a few months

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, FatmanO, kobecel and 2 others
that's what I planned ever since 8th grade tbh but hormones got the best of me

Just talk to whoever the fuck you want lol. My GF just turned 17 and I'll be 20 in a few months
:chad::chad::chad: try to leave some girls for us little guys too nibbs ;)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, kobecel and Deleted member 656

It's always a good thing to have a girl you're after because it'll keep you focused and dedicated more than the abstract concept of a girlfriend later on down the road. Unless you were slacking before because you were too consumed by girls, it's not really necessary to stop completely. Focusing on yourself should definitely be top priority.

I heard exact opposite

First year of university could be great for you man. A lot of girls are moving far away from home for the first time and those that are in LTRs occasionally end them because it's not so easy. Means a large number of lonely girls after relationships and attention.

Tbh, I guess it's for the better.
Just gymmax and then act as alpha as you can so you have that intimidating alpha-thug vibe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
:chad::chad::chad: try to leave some girls for us little guys too nibbs ;)
don't worry bro i only care about one girl, and that's my girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Ogre and Deleted member 656
don't worry bro i only care about one girl, and that's my girl
you seem like a very kind man. why arent you an asshole like every other :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
i'm only a dick to people that deserve it

i saw your posts in that guy "Arceus300"s thread. he doesn't really seem like a very nice person to me

Straight from the mog thread

@Alarico8 u wanna make the post that sends this kid to rope town? Just use my three pics from earlier in the thread.
Remember when you guys are describin how I mogged this kid be very specific I want him to leave this site.
This is going to be so brutal. REMEMBER GIVE IN-DEPTH REASONING BOYOS I WANT THIS FUCKER TO CRY

He deserved it to be fair

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I heard exact opposite
High school girls aren't exposed to as many men as college girls. The girls in high school are basically only meeting guys from their class or school. They aren't yet exposed to clubs, tinder and that sort of thing, you have far less competition in high school. In college almost all the girls go to clubs, use online dating, social media etc. , college girls get bombarded with validation on a daily basis. With the girls I went to high school with I noticed a huge shift in behavior once they left school. It also depends a lot on what you wanna study after high school. My field of studies is like 90% male and since I don't really like to party either I am basically not meeting any women.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Straight from the mog thread
He deserved it to be fair
mog thread? can i please have a link? i mean arceus300 probably did deserve those insults being so mean to other peopple

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
mog thread? can i please have a link? i mean arceus300 probably did deserve those insults being so mean to other peopple

https://looksmax.org/threads/official-mog-thread.6746/

It was actually directed towards @Mansnob, who was a bit of a dolt when he first arrived. Seemed to grow up a bit though now and he's a p chill and gl guy ngl tbh

oh that was directed to another retard named mansnob
it should be one of the last pages but i recommend looking through the whole thing to truly be able to experience that beautiful thread
Beat me to it, fuck. We need to revive that thread.

• +1
Reactions: Ogre and Nibba
It was actually directed towards @Mansnob, who was a bit of a dolt when he first arrived. Seemed to grow up a bit though now and he's a p chill and gl guy ngl tbh
he's okay in small doses but the dude still cries on our snap groupchat about wanting to die despite coming from a loving family and shit.
he's not really mean anymore just a big baby

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Ogre
he's okay in small doses but the dude still cries on our snap groupchat about wanting to die despite coming from a loving family and shit.

When you look as high T as he does the femininity has to find a new way to manifest itself

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba

Beat me to it, fuck. We need to revive that thread.
haha i just saw the pics of mansnob. i kinda feel sorry for him i think i finally found someone i mog :D
hopefully he grows up to be better looking. i assume he's what 14? maybe 15 or 16?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
haha i just saw the pics of mansnob. i kinda feel sorry for him i think i finally found someone i mog :D
hopefully he grows up to be better looking. i assume he's what 14? maybe 15 or 16?

The pictures don't do him justice. On a good day he looks like an early teen model, problem is he's 18.

• +1
Reactions: Ogre
I see guessing I should learn to do what I like in following months

When you look as high T as he does the femininity has to find a new way to manifest itself
Jordan
you got me there
he uh...he's...18
Goodfellas

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 656 and Ogre
oh no! now i understand why he's here. poor guy probably gets picked on and stuff by bigger kids which reminds me of myself. but there's a difference between attacking others and standing up for yourself
well at least you understand that. see the thing is bro i'd never pick on him irl unless he came at me like he did on this forum

• +1
well at least you understand that. see the thing is bro i'd never pick on him irl unless he came at me like he did on this forum
you're a good man nigga

• +1
  • +1
hey do you have snap? i'd like to add you to our group chat there
i'm honored i really am...but unfortunately i deleted my social media after i got ghosted on snap by this girl i had a crush on. feels bad man :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 656
i'm honored i really am...but unfortunately i deleted my social media after i got ghosted on snap by this girl i had a crush on. feels bad man :(
the more you post the more you remind me of my old self. i got ghosted by a girl after junior prom actually. shit was terrible but i had my friends and r/incels to make the pain go away :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Ogre
the more you post the more you remind me of my old self. i got ghosted by a girl after junior prom actually. shit was terrible but i had my friends and r/incels to make the pain go away :feelsyay:
r/incels? i just looked it up and it looks like there's a ton of controversy over the subject. why was it taken down?

r/incels? i just looked it up and it looks like there's a ton of controversy over the subject. why was it taken down?
wait you're not familiar with incels? shit man someone give my dude a history lesson lol

• +1
wait you're not familiar with incels? shit man someone give my dude a history lesson lol
no no i know about like incels and stuff but i'm only familiar with incels.me. i used to browse there last year a bit when i was sad

thats the first sensible thing ive heard from you in long time :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
no no i know about like incels and stuff but i'm only familiar with incels.me. i used to browse there last year a bit when i was sad
ahh well that subreddit was the first iteration of .me (domain changed to .is if you want to go back, but i'd stay away from bp shit if ur looksmaxing). it got ogred by some stupid cunts at incel tears and reddit staff. there should be a wiki article about it actually

• +1