Decided to stop finasteride

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
My mental side effects have become impossible to bear. I feel like I developed dementia. I can no longer concentrate on anything, I feel lazy, no motivation, I forget words even in my native language, I can't formulate sentences properly and my short term memory has decreased a lot.
Finasteride definitely fucks with your brain, I only hope that by stopping my brain will be back to normal

If I start losing hair I'll do an hair transplant and that's it (I'm NW2)

Good luck with shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Noodlewhore
Sadly I'm not the only one feeling like I developed dementia
Online is full of scary stories and mine is very similar
I only hope these side effects aren't permanent

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Sad shit, man.

Please keep us updated. I had an appointment at a dermatologist today regarding finasteride. She does not subscribe it anymore because of the class suits. But I don't think she's objective in this case. When I told her I am considering it despite the possible sides she went on a 10 minute bluepill rant that anyone considering it is a mental case and needs treatment for his narcicistic disorder. Even though she stated one could ruin his life by never getting a boner again she also said that women don't care about mans hari and that minxidil would be equally effective. Which we all now is bullshit. Did I mention she has full thick hair?

There is an article stating than only in switzerland 100,000 man are taking it:

If that's true, we can extrapolate this to millions worldwide. And if you now look closer to how few are actually ranting about sides on the internet there might be a good chance of getting away without experiencing them.