deciding on peptide stack

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
This is for the growth of my frame, height, strength, and change to my facial bone structure. I'm almost 20 and some of you will call it cope but I want to try it so I don't regret not trying it. My budget is $1700. Im thinking about CJC-1295 Dac + Mk677 or IGF-1-LR3, supplementing it with aromasin and k2 and d3. I don't fully understand them enough to know which one is best for me so please reply with what you think is best and why.

And nobody fucking comment cope or it's over that shit is not helpful at all :lul:

Those stuff will maybe help, but the crucial part, it wont help with height if ur OK with that

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
Tagging high iq/peptide knowledgeable people/users: @bossman @Lux @enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @zv1212 @GigaAscender @FreakkForLife @jangerang @anoright

Those stuff will maybe help, but the crucial part, it wont help with height if ur OK with that
I was hoping for atleast half an inch but thats fine if i can at least improve other areas. I'm expecting frame and athleticism + strength + leanmaxxing so those are my priorities. I hear side effects like diabetes or a growing head are expected and i don't want to accidentally get uglier.

The only way to know if it will increase height is to get an x-ray and check if your plates are closed.

If your plates are open then you can take aromasin to keep your plates open for longer. Otherwise it’s pointless.

Anything to increase GH levels will be beneficial, with Pharma HGH being the best, but won’t lead to height growth unless you’re still growing.

1700 a month ? That’s steep

This is for the growth of my frame, height, strength, and change to my facial bone structure. I'm almost 20 and some of you will call it cope but I want to try it so I don't regret not trying it. My budget is $1700. Im thinking about CJC-1295 Dac + Mk677 or IGF-1-LR3, supplementing it with aromasin and k2 and d3. I don't fully understand them enough to know which one is best for me so please reply with what you think is best and why.

And nobody fucking comment cope or it's over that shit is not helpful at all :lul:
Getgoodlyfe@protonmail.com

Jfl at having a 1700 dollar budget and not adding hgh

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel

hit my pms.

IGF-1 LR3 is mandatory.

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
IGF-1 LR3 is mandatory.
I found someone elses thread where they use cjc and mk and i was thinking using igf-1 lr3 in addition would be the best. Ill tag you in it. I just need help figuring out dosing on igf

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

I’m doing something similar but I am 20, @Osie is helping me come up with a stack.
And i’m trying to play college basketball if I grow 2 inches..