Decompress your spine at the end of the day to gain an inch.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
21,708
Reputation
43,392


So I am a tad confused on the breakdown of the exercises he recommends:

5:00-He says to hang from a bar for 45 seconds, but then the clock goes to 4:00?

4:00 and 3:30- He recommends crossing the legs over while on the back to stretch the hips for 30 seconds each

3:00-He reccomends a butterfly position and leaning over for 30 seconds

2:30-He says to put your back against the wall and then stand away from the wall with your hands up and back against the wall for 30 seconds

2:00-He reccomends chin tucks (I guess for a minute, he doesn't say)

1:00-Hang from a bar again for a minute

I think that's the correct breakdown
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and diggbicc
its a joke video, are u retarded?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rabbi
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Update, I tried it put, and it worked. It's not an inch, but slightly under, but I definitely gained at least 3/4 of an inch.
 
Update, I tried it put, and it worked. It's not an inch, but slightly under, but I definitely gained at least 3/4 of an inch.
what's even the point? that increase is negligible, no one is gonna notice or care
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, AlexHeally and Framletgod
what's even the point? that increase is negligible, no one is gonna notice or care
I guess what's the point of using lifts then right? Or nike air maxes, they're useless too
 

Similar threads

C3PO
Replies
18
Views
80
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
wintercrow
Replies
35
Views
180
wintercrow
wintercrow
H
Replies
17
Views
122
dorsalhump
dorsalhump
B
Replies
0
Views
33
bxxl06
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top