[ded srs] I almost jumped both my parents on X-mas Eve

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Storytime, it happened 2 days ago obviously.

So my father comes home, i and my mother had prepared a HUGE meal (that cost us 100 bucks, dead srs, it was MASSIVE: 8 big slices of meat, a fuck ton of rice and sweet potatoes, 4 big logs of pie) for X-Mas Eve specifically. Mother is about to bring out the dishes, me and my father are sitting at the table.
Having been blackpilled for about 9 years and brutally depressed for the same period of time, I know it's these 2 utter subhumans that are the reason for my suffering, pessimistic / antinatalist / antisocial / dark triad / anti-kids / Pagan worldview (I exclusively worship Wind and Tree Spirits these days, I'm going to a tattoo artist soon who'll be carving 8 runes on my back in preparation for the sacrifice of my body so my soul can be reincarnated into a great life after my death, tho obv I am not gonna tell him that's why i want those runes).

So I look at my father, I spot all the features that he and I both have - he clearly gave them to me. Zero jaws (upper and lower), very recessed, narrow face, NW3, bad skin. My mother jaw mogs this faggot to oblivion no cap. At this point I am SO FUCKING PISSED I can't make this shit up. Like, I'm kinda tired but I'm just SEETHING at this bullshit, ready to put this cunt in the ICU on X-mas Eve. He says: 'What's wrong?' I say 'nothing'.

My mother comes with the dishes, we start eating, I start analyzing her face too. Bad teeth (she has implants), recessed, wide jaw, shit maxilla, balding for a woman, okay-ish nose. Tons of UEE

I am SO fucking pissed at this point. All this pain that's still present since these 2 cunts decided it'd be a great idea to have kids and pass on their disgusting weak genes. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::feelswhy:(n):rolleyes:

Im gonna be sick. So yeah, this is how I almost committed murder on X-mas Eve. I ended up not doing shit. I'm still fucking pissed as we speak. I just can't forgive man, my whole life is ruined and these 2 cocksuckers keep tryna say it's all my fault.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 23483, Deleted member 23778 and 11 others
You’re not okay in the head

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Bitch, Deleted member 15468 and 5 others
You’re not okay in the head
Is that even a surprise to you? My sorry excuse of an existence, for the last 9 years, at the very least. This is but another chicken-or-the-egg situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 14693
Images 4

Wishlist 2023

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
get surgery

get surgery
very hard to do when you aint rich. I was fucked over by these 2 cunts in every way imaginable. Surgery is for the millionaires.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
cast your limbs into the water

I ended up not doing shit. I'm still fucking pissed as we speak. I just can't forgive man, my whole life is ruined and these 2 cocksuckers keep tryna say it's all my fault.
Your parents cuck genes passed onto you and you're too much of a faggot/low-t/pussy to do anything. Chad would've pulled the trigger on both parents a long time ago, you're a weak subhuman which is why you're too scared.

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds and Deleted member 23017
Your parents cuck genes passed onto you and you're too much of a faggot/low-t/pussy to do anything. Chad would've pulled the trigger on both parents a long time ago, you're a weak subhuman which is why you're too scared.
No no, you don't understand, I think I still have 1 more chance (trimax + implants + hair transplant + skincare}. Once even that fails, then...

No no, you don't understand, I think I still have 1 more chance (trimax + implants + hair transplant + skincare}. Once even that fails, then...
You too pussy to get any surgeries. Your life is over. It's better to end those who put you in this torture instead of coping through muh surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
You too pussy to get any surgeries. Your life is over. It's better to end those who put you in this torture instead of coping through muh surgery
Nah

Loving this thread. Now this is the mental illness I come here for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 16970, Deleted member 23017 and 1 other person
You're mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Praying for you in Jesus name (yes I know your reply will be hostile). Still praying bro.

• +1
Kys

• +1
I don't know if it's your fault but it certainly isn't their fault.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
They despite being "subhumans" managed to fulfill the meaning of life and reproduce. Instead of blaming them you should actually congratulate them. Now it's your turn to do the same!

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
For any feds reading- we do NOT endorse this type of behavior, k thx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
When I saw that title I thought it would end like this

you ungrateful piece of human trash

imagine hating the people that provided for your every whims and wishes just because you have BDD and let an internet forum give you depression

before even touching your parents you should take a good look at yourself and kys if you see no other option

your parents are NOT at fault for you being such a garbage human being

holy shit ungrateful pieces of shit like you make me angry get a grip on yourself and start blaming yourself for your trash life

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 23483, Deleted member 23778 and 3 others

imagine hating the people that provided for your every whims and wishes just because you have BDD and let an internet forum give you depression

before even touching your parents you should take a good look at yourself and kys if you see no other option

holy shit ungrateful pieces of shit like you make me angry get a grip on yourself and start blaming yourself for your trash life
Unironically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468

If he is ugly then it's mostly his parent's fault.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and MoggerGaston
this is proof that we create our own echo chambers

• +1
They despite being "subhumans" managed to fulfill the meaning of life and reproduce. Instead of blaming them you should actually congratulate them. Now it's your turn to do the same!
Dude I am not going to ruin some innocent boy's or girl's life by passing on my subhuman genetics.

I never asked to be born like this tho you dumb fucking faggot, it's all due to their own selfishness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23483
I never asked to be born like this tho you dumb fucking faggot, it's all due to their own selfishness
your entitlement is insane

you probably live in a 1st world country and never really had to struggle for ANYTHING

yet you talk about assaulting your parents because you werent born a chad

if your existence is so bad just off yourself, everyone and your parents are going to be better off

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 23778
your entitlement is insane

you probably live in a 1st world country and never really had to struggle for ANYTHING

yet you talk about assaulting your parents because you werent born a chad

if your existence is so bad just off yourself, everyone and your parents are going to be better off
I will but I still got one more chance.

Imagine being this bluepilled lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017

Do you actually know the nigga that made this post??? Do you know anything about his parents ???? Because you sound retarded.

Ugly people shouldnt procreate should be the first pill you must take after joining this community.
Hating your parents because you are subhuman is completely valid.
If they hadnt raw-dogged, he wouldnt be suffering in the first place.
Being a parent is taking the biggest gamble ever, you created suffering where there was none because of "MuST PAsS MUh Subhuman GenEs".
Also even if he was the most spoiled kid on Earth, its not like he must kiss their ass 24/7.
If you forced someone to exist on this shithole, the LEAST you could is give them a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and MoggerGaston