[DED SRS] Where can i learn english thoroughly?

balding17yomanletcel

balding17yomanletcel

Apostle Of GlaxoSmithKline
Title

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and DutchPrettyBoy
Duolingo

• +1
Reactions: InexorableMed
ur understanding of english seems to already be good, read more complicated english books and then look up words that u dont understand, or look for grammar classes online

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
pay me shekels and i teach u

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: eyearea and balding17yomanletcel
Visit some native English speakers, in my country there are all sorts of cults from America like the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. - go and talk to them about the Bible, Jesus & stuff, they will be more than happy to speak to you.
Some of them even organized free English classes, without advertising they are from a cult, after several lessons, they would start adding religious stuff to their classes.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Tyronecell
this site or games like minecraft when you were younger tbh. other than that it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Talk to English man

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
antimoon.com

go to the how to learn page and follow these 5 or 6 steps, that's all you need to do. Everything else is bs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Your base knowledge of English is good. People should learn languages like babies do because that's how our brain works. You gotta immerse yourself in the language, watch movies and TV shows etc

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Your base knowledge of English is good. People should learn languages like babies do because that's how our brain works. You gotta immerse yourself in the language, watch movies and TV shows etc
thx currybrah

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, HighIQcel and bossman
Book a Cambridge exam. If your current level of proficiency is advanced, try to go for CAE/CPE if you can (You can test your current level on the Cambridge site as well).

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel