Deep bite - what options do I have?

Deleted member 6191

Deleted member 6191

M*d
Other than my balls, I apparently have a deep bite e and require to go to an orthadontist to fix it, they said braces or I think it was remove some back teeth and do something about to fix it.

Which options would do be worse? Apparently my bottom teeth have grinded done and my jaw is becoming crooked in a few years. Will fixing deepbite henceforth do something worse fornme

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
not sure man, but teeth removal is sus

@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and reptiles
braces with bimax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Pumanator
Don't get extractions or you will be sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Other than my balls, I apparently have a deep bite e and require to go to an orthadontist to fix it, they said braces or I think it was remove some back teeth and do something about to fix it.

Which options would do be worse? Apparently my bottom teeth have grinded done and my jaw is becoming crooked in a few years. Will fixing deepbite henceforth do something worse fornme

It's best to stick with what the orthodontist really says remeber there trained in the field to do this also you could try and get surgery instead if that's an option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Dont get teeth attraction. I had 2 upper teeth removed and my upper palette pushed backwards. It causes more recessed, narrower face. It can also contribute to snoring and sleep apnea by reducing airflow. Instead try to expand one jaw to fit the other and get braces to align them properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and aspieSavage
braces with bimax
It's best to stick with what the orthodontist really says remeber there trained in the field to do this also you could try and get surgery instead if that's an option
Dont get teeth attraction. I had 2 upper teeth removed and my upper palette pushed backwards. It causes more recessed, narrower face. It can also contribute to snoring and sleep apnea by reducing airflow. Instead try to expand one jaw to fit the other and get braces to align them properly.
My jaw is wide but Idk if thats what u mean. they said in a few years my bottom teeth will become significantly less?
So braces are the only option I should do? I thought deep bite extractions would be good lol from pics on google.

I realize i might not even be able to afford it JFL

Dont get teeth attraction.
381954   Teeth inanimate sextoon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6191, Pumanator and 1 other person