Deep Dive Investigation on "Forum Slayer" Amnesia - Finances Analysed

ascension

ascension

Kraken
Hello Boys, Girls, and everything in between (@thecel , @Eriot Lodger , @thenewhebbe )

In the true spirit of "Slayer Purge" season, I've spent the last few months studying and analysing @Amnesia 's finances on a deep level. Every message, every financial statement, every bold claim that he has made has been registered and documented. Today I will reveal my findings to you.

Amnesia, in addition to being extremely handsome, is also very rich, by his own admission:

Screenshot 2023 07 17 181345

Hot Wings GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

"Why yes, my fellow kids, I trade stocks for a living. I'm also a Poker legend, I remember killing it with my pal Crisick at Pokerstars tournaments in 2009. Then we went out and banged every model at New York fashion week"
Amnesia talking

3509907 1688640306558
Average Looksmax Indian user Vikramjeet Mathuralingamswami's response: "Incredible saar, I wish I was like you saar. Please help me redeem money and bitches saar. Amnesia is PSL God."
3509907 1688640306558

But alas, nothing ever gets past me. After years of training myself to spot frauds, I can now catch them out with incredible efficiency. Much thanks to my mentor, @ReadBooksEveryday

Screenshot 2023 07 17 181512

Screenshot 2023 07 17 181454

I wonder if the drunk teenagers Amnesia helps into their Ubers know that he's actually a millionaire? Unbelievable. Those teen bastards better show him some respect! He's got a million dollar stock portfolio!

Unless... This man has been lying to us? No... please..... not again....

Heart attack

There is only one explanation for this:

Amnesia is a millionaire... in Rupees. Therefore by extension, this also means he must be Dravidian, as Rupees are only used in India.

3509870 FaceApp 1687957707697

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, aleksander, scrunchables and 54 others
@House Lannister @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and thecel
Hello Boys, Girls, and everything in between (@thecel , @Eriot Lodger , @thenewhebbe )

In the true spirit of "Slayer Purge" season, I've spent the last few months studying and analysing @Amnesia 's finances on a deep level. Every message, every financial statement, every bold claim that he has made has been registered and documented. Today I will reveal my findings to you.

Amnesia, in addition to being extremely handsome, is also very rich, by his own admission:

View attachment 2325240

"Why yes, my fellow kids, I trade stocks for a living. I'm also a Poker legend, I remember killing it with my pal Crisick at Pokerstars tournaments in 2009. Then we went out and banged every model at New York fashion week"
View attachment 2325280

View attachment 2325260 Average Looksmax Indian user Vikramjeet Mathuralingamswami's response: "Incredible saar, I wish I was like you saar. Please help me redeem money and bitches saar. Amnesia is PSL God." View attachment 2325260

But alas, nothing ever gets past me. After years of training myself to spot frauds, I can now catch them out with incredible efficiency. Much thanks to my mentor, @ReadBooksEveryday

View attachment 2325257

View attachment 2325258

I wonder if the drunk teenagers Amnesia helps into their Ubers know that he's actually a millionaire? Unbelievable. Those teen bastards better show him some respect! He's got a million dollar stock portfolio!

View attachment 2325267

Amnesia is a millionaire... in Rupees. Therefore by extension, this also means he must be Dravidian, as Rupees are only used in India.

View attachment 2325268
Sherlock Holmes worthy type of investigation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, Deleted member 2832, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Reserved

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, thecel and ascension
Another banger

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, horizontallytall, Meteor21 and 6 others
What you hating on a nigga working himself as a bartender on his million dollar bar. I saw him serving chai he truly is a millionaire.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Sub0, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
niggas truly got no life

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Excellent detective work
(Jfl no way he said he’s a millionaire at 20 wtf)

He is a millionaire in Mexican pesos maybe @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, Sub0, bloomercel and 6 others
Ola soy amnesia,chinga tu madre maricon.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, ReadBooksEveryday and ascension
Is he a csgo pro by any chance

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Sub0, HarrierDuBois and 7 others
Excellent detective work
(Jfl no way he said he’s a millionaire at 20 wtf)

He is a millionaire in Mexican pesos maybe @ReadBooksEveryday

I couldn't believe he was a millionaire and pro Poker player just like Lord Crisick. Good genes really do come in packages

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, bloomercel, Myth and 2 others
He's a millionaire in indian validation currency that's where it at bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Mr.Proper, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
next Forum slayer to debunk will be…. ?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 29581 and thecel
Hmm, not necessarily. A lot of the time independently wealthy people, old retired people, or spoiled trust fund brats will get shitty jobs just to have something to do and meet others rather than rot all day. The rich kid working as a bartender in an apartment mommy paid for to meet people and get laid while he has no pressure in life is a classic stereotype that has a lot of truth to it. You would know this if you lived in the real world, in a city, and knew normies who came from money.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, JuneBug and ascension
Hmm, not necessarily. A lot of the time independently wealthy people, old retired people, or spoiled trust fund brats will get shitty jobs just to have something to do and meet others rather than rot all day. The rich kid working as a bartender in an apartment mommy paid for to meet people and get laid while he has no pressure in life is a classic stereotype that has a lot of truth to it. You would know this if you lived in the real world, in a city, and knew normies who came from money.

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Sub0, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
It's like those billionaires who like to dress as bums and beg in the streets while their bodyguards are watching from a safe distance.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, HarrierDuBois and ascension
I also

View attachment 2325240

View attachment 2325294

View attachment 2325260 Average Looksmax Indian user Vikramjeet Mathuralingamswami's response: "Incredible saar, I wish I was like you saar. Please help me redeem money and bitches saar. Amnesia is PSL God." View attachment 2325260

View attachment 2325257

View attachment 2325258

View attachment 2325267

View attachment 2325268
i also got access to his youtube channel, on e he shared it here, the only video avalaible was him working in construction.
And I know a little bit of poker and been making a little bit of money part time in cash hame.
Asked him for proof to share his sharkscope on my previous account (track poker earning) he never once answered to me.

He also had a fulgurant muscle gains of around 10kg by pure hasard last year while his body mass didn’t change in over 10 years, and he still claim natty. 😭, i have eyes for that.

This man is a pedophile racist, manlet, insecure, childless old man, 4 inches elevator wearing, fake natty, autistic fraud..
F73861DD 5E52 4CF0 9E5B 0638F48ED465

And he got caught in 4k, he isn’t better than Salludon. trully

Last edited:
  • JFL
I also

i also got access to his youtube channel, on e he shared it here, the only video avalaible was him working in construction.
And I know a little bit of poker and been making a little bit of money part time in cash hame.
Asked him for proof to share his sharkscope on my previous account (track poker earning) he never once answered to me.

He also had a fulgurant muscle gains by pure hasard last year while his body mass didn’t change ib over 10 years, and he still claim natty. 😭, i have eyes for that.

This man is a pedophile racist, manlet, insecure, childless old man, 4 inches elevator wearing, fake natty, autistic fraud..

Holy shit I didn't know others were also watching him closely. Mirin your investigation skills :feelswow:

I played online poker in the boomwhere anyone with an above average iq could make a killing

And then with my poker winnings I day traded leveraged FINANCIAL ETFS in the MOST volatile market conditions in decades (2007-09 housing market crash) (right when I graduated high school) and made a killing.

The market was moving a ton intraday and catching a few good moves could double your money in less than a week or two. With the market moving ten percent with a normal security and you’re trading a 3x version of that security WITH 4x day trading margin you can see how much returns you could make (or lose)

But then there was “Black Friday” in the poker world where the DOJ shut down online poker sites and froze funds. I was caught up in that where I had over 500k frozen and didn’t get it back for years.

So that put a rather large delay on the exponential growth of my funds

After the market conditions calmed after the housing collapse FINRA (financial regulatory body) also put much steeper regulations on leveraged etfs and day trading then which also lead to a large decline in day trading profitability

I still do well but online poker is no longer that profitable and day trading isn’t as well to the extent it was when I first I still do well but it’s calm growth where I out perform the S&P.

Not that it’s your business but I have never claimed to be a “multi” millionaire. I did make close to a mil by age 21 though. But Like I said I lost access to a lot of those funds for a while during “Black Friday” and I also had a large period of breaking even and losing money for a few years after those volatile market conditions ended after the housing market stabilized and I had to reevaluate my trading strategy that no longer worked under less volatility

Looking back it was a huge bubble in opportunity to make money with both the poker boom 2003 and market crash 2007

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq, Hero of the Imperium, infini and 5 others
pocket watching at its finest.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and ascension
I played online poker in the boomwhere anyone with an above average iq could make a killing

And then with my poker winnings I day traded leveraged FINANCIAL ETFS in the MOST volatile market conditions in decades (2007-09 housing market crash) (right when I graduated high school) and made a killing

But then there was “Black Friday” in the poker world where the DOJ shut down online poker sites and froze funds. I was caught up in that where I had over 500k frozen and didn’t get it back for years.

After the market conditions calmed after the housing collapse FINRA (financial regulatory body) also put much steeper regulations on leveraged etfs and day trading then which also lead to a large decline in day trading profitability

I still do well but online poker is no longer that profitable and day trading isn’t as well to the extent it was when I first I still do well but it’s calm growth where I out perform the S&P

Download 2

@ReadBooksEveryday @House Lannister I stand corrected. He has explained everything in vivid detail

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, House Lannister and ReadBooksEveryday

And then with my poker winnings I day traded leveraged FINANCIAL ETFS in the MOST volatile market conditions in decades (2007-09 housing market crash) (right when I graduated high school) and made a killing.

The market was moving a ton intraday and catching a few good moves could double your money in less than a week or two. With the market moving ten percent with a normal security and you’re trading a 3x version of that security WITH 4x day trading margin you can see how much returns you could make (or lose)

I still do well but online poker is no longer that profitable and day trading isn’t as well to the extent it was when I first I still do well but it’s calm growth where I out perform the S&P.

Not that it’s your business but I have never claimed to be a “multi” millionaire. I did make close to a mil by age 21 though

1200px-Dagorhir-2007-03.jpg

• Woah
I day traded leveraged FINANCIAL ETFS in the MOST volatile market conditions
So essentially you won the lottery

I still do well but it’s calm growth where I out perform the S&P.
That's already very good if you can out perform S&P long term

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
View attachment 2325695
@ReadBooksEveryday @House Lannister I stand corrected. He has explained everything in vivid detail

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America
Me when he unironically gave a good explanation instead of living up to the joke:

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 22918, ascension and 2 others
Another banger thread from u. Honestly ur up there as one of the best and funniest users. Bravo afghan stud 👌🏿

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and ReadBooksEveryday
Another banger thread from u. Honestly ur up there as one of the best and funniest users. Bravo afghan stud 👌🏿

Thanks bhai much appreciated. I couldn't have done it without the influence of my mentor @ReadBooksEveryday and @House Lannister 's support

Also I'm Indian

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister, tombradylover and ReadBooksEveryday
Thanks bhai much appreciated. I couldn't have done it without the influence of my mentor @ReadBooksEveryday and @House Lannister 's support

Also I'm Indian

View attachment 2325931
@ReadBooksEveryday is extremely based as well. U got quite A team there my fellow curry. (I’m Persian but same thing jfl)

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ascension
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Myth, AscensionMan98, ascension and 2 others
He was just doing charity work and giving back to the community.
He didn't only ascend, but also transcended.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and ReadBooksEveryday
What you hating on a nigga working himself as a bartender on his million dollar bar. I saw him serving chai he truly is a millionaire.
He was doing a larp of crisik style basically and most fell for it cause of his looks and slay histor

• +1
Reactions: ascension and OogaBooba

View attachment 2325240

View attachment 2325294

View attachment 2325257

View attachment 2325258

View attachment 2325267

View attachment 2325268
nicholas-cage-laugh.gif

• JFL
He was doing a larp of crisik style basically and most fell for it cause of his looks and slay histor

Nah he wasn't larping, every Chad on this site really is 8PSL+, multimillionaire, Poker master, CSGO pro, Tech company CEO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, ReadBooksEveryday and AscensionMan98

Not that it’s your business but I have never claimed to be a “multi” millionaire. I did make close to a mil by age 21 though. But Like I said I lost access to a lot of those funds for a while during “Black Friday” and I also had a large period of breaking even and losing money for a few years after those volatile market conditions ended after the housing market stabilized and I had to reevaluate my trading strategy that no longer worked under less volatility

Looking back it was a huge bubble in opportunity to make money with both the poker boom 2003 and market crash 2007
how much money you have now?

• JFL
View attachment 2325294
nigga really said that? And look at them now, like BIG and 2pac jfl

• JFL
High iq posts . How come u guys get such ideas man?

• +1
@Amnesia is a forum god who epitomizes looksmaxxing lookism philosophy.
He was ugly but he looksmaxxed through mewing, chewing, low bf, gymceling and surgerymaxxing. Additionally, he has a rigorous exercise routine which includes tretinoin (which risks gland dysfunction), and IPL (burning your face off with lazers) to maintain his subtle, flawless glow suggesting that he is much younger that his 33 years of age.
He was poor but he moneymaxxed through poker and stock trading and is not a wagie wageslave.
He is short but compensated for being a manlet through wearing 5'' stilettoes boots to become 6'.
He compensated for his poo brown eyes through wearing colored contacts and even when females inquire if hes wearing contacts he proceeds to ruthlessly gaslight them, postulating his purported german ancestry before squinting, jutting his jaw and flexing his big, tight muscles.
What is the result of all this? He has sex with females and gets to brag on this forum about being looksmaxxed chad. He also has thousands of reputation points on the internet forum looksmax.org and is no doubted flooded with the incessant notification alerts on looksmax due to other users mentioning and private messaging him, providing a reliable dopamine drip, to fill the void of his manlet genetics.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Sub0, House Lannister and 2 others
@Amnesia is a forum god who epitomizes looksmaxxing lookism philosophy.
He was ugly but he looksmaxxed through mewing, chewing, low bf, gymceling and surgerymaxxing. Additionally, he has a rigorous exercise routine which includes tretinoin (which risks gland dysfunction), and IPL (burning your face off with lazers) to maintain his subtle, flawless glow suggesting that he is much younger that his 33 years of age.
He was poor but he moneymaxxed through poker and stock trading and is not a wagie wageslave.
He is short but compensated for being a manlet through wearing 5'' stilettoes boots to become 6'.
He compensated for his poo brown eyes through wearing colored contacts and even when females inquire if hes wearing contacts he proceeds to ruthlessly gaslight them, postulating his purported german ancestry before squinting, jutting his jaw and flexing his big, tight muscles.
What is the result of all this? He has sex with females and gets to brag on this forum about being looksmaxxed chad. He also has thousands of reputation points on the internet forum looksmax.org and is no doubted flooded with the incessant notification alerts on looksmax due to other users mentioning and private messaging him, providing a reliable dopamine drip, to fill the void of his manlet genetics.

@House Lannister read this jfl

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister

what is your monthly and yearly ROI in trading? ver impressive

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and thecel