Deep labiomental fold

S

stribor

Iron
I have a very deep labiomental fold and it makes my chin protrude way too much in an uncanny sort of way. I need help on how to looksmaxx my way through this without surgery because i am 16. If someone discoveres this thread and actually has advice i will provide pictures

I have a very deep labiomental fold and it makes my chin protrude way too much in an uncanny sort of way. I need help on how to looksmaxx my way through this without surgery because i am 16. If someone discoveres this thread and actually has advice i will provide pictures
No need to send picsIf its very deep theres no solutions besides dermal fillers, besides that non surgical options there r surgical solutions looking at how ur 16 unless ur over exaggerating the depth then no theres nothing u can do i can promise u that, set up a meeting with a dermatologist theyll tell you the same thing i did

if u have any other questions lmk if not then please click the checkmark to mark as solution

If u still want u can dm me the pic and ill be able to 100% verify but i doubt that my answer will change

• +1
Reactions: stribor
No need to send picsIf its very deep theres no solutions besides dermal fillers, besides that non surgical options there r surgical solutions looking at how ur 16 unless ur over exaggerating the depth then no theres nothing u can do i can promise u that, set up a meeting with a dermatologist theyll tell you the same thing i did

if u have any other questions lmk if not then please click the checkmark to mark as solution

If u still want u can dm me the pic and ill be able to 100% verify but i doubt that my answer will change
Yeah i thought so. Im gonna fix my slight overbite and go from there (probably get fillers at 18). Thanks for the information