Deep set eyes is cope, true hunter eyes have shallow set eyes

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, estrogen, eye bleach
Shallow set eyes have the largest possible PFL as the entire eyeball end to end is visible, combined with extreme low set brow bone and positive canthal tilt, you get true predator eyes
IMG 8997

Look at Gandy,
IMG 9003

you mirin? Now zip your pants back up, we have crack pop theorizing to do.

Looking at his eyes, we see a shadow formed under his lower eyelid. This is because his eyes are bulging out, this is why he has such crazy fucking eye width and horizontal scleral show
IMG 9005

IMG 9002

again I have shown physically that gandy has 'dogshit' under eye support
IMG 9006
If you removed his eyelids, you'd clearly see much if his eyes are past his eye sockets. He has bulging eyes.

Now compare to the deep set pinholes for eyes Hemsworth
IMG 9007

Lets be real here, there is hardly any fucking scleral show coming from him.
IMG 9008
IMG 9005

indeed imagine if lucifer was painted with deep set tiny PFL cuck eyes
IMG 9010
He'd lack the emotion, the pure hate and jealousy that shallow set eyes can produce.

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, Eiei, 14yearoldpslmogger and 1 other person
wow i feel better now

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11, SavageAstronaut and Imretarded?
Only de poot has wide pfl with deep set eyes and it looks really good

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
yk what this is one of the rare theories that aren't just fucking retarded and it could be actually true, i mean think about it, a small nose is a good thing but too small is kinda bad what if its the same case here?

• +1
Only de poot has wide pfl with deep set eyes and it looks really good
Yeah his eye sockets are basically undeveloped horizontally while extremely developed vertically
IMG 9011

aesthetically, im not sure there is much difference, this would have a better side profile

but he'd struggle to create the giga wide open excited predator stare that makes normies shit and cum in fright
IMG 9012
yk what this is one of the rare theories that aren't just fucking retarded and it could be actually true, i mean think about it, a small nose is a good thing but too small is kinda bad what if its the same case here?
All my IQ points went into this thread. I am now truly retarded.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and 14yearoldpslmogger
just redefine the term theory. Im not arguing semantics lol
what? you're saying just have "low" (you're saying low cause u dont know what u're t alking about btw) brows (which actually results in deep set) and then u can have shallow bulging eyes bro (not possible)

Makes no sense

Shallow set eyes have the largest possible PFL as the entire eyeball end to end is visible, combined with extreme low set brow bone and positive canthal tilt, you get true predator eyes
View attachment 3212992

Look at Gandy,
View attachment 3212994

you mirin? Now zip your pants back up, we have crack pop theorizing to do.

Looking at his eyes, we see a shadow formed under his lower eyelid. This is because his eyes are bulging out, this is why he has such crazy fucking eye width and horizontal scleral show
View attachment 3212999

View attachment 3212993

again I have shown physically that gandy has 'dogshit' under eye support
View attachment 3213001
If you removed his eyelids, you'd clearly see much if his eyes are past his eye sockets. He has bulging eyes.

Now compare to the deep set pinholes for eyes Hemsworth
View attachment 3213002

Lets be real here, there is hardly any fucking scleral show coming from him.
View attachment 3213007
View attachment 3213008

indeed imagine if lucifer was painted with deep set tiny PFL cuck eyes
View attachment 3213012
He'd lack the emotion, the pure hate and jealousy that shallow set eyes can produce.
Water
Its about how well does shallowness of your eye harmonize with your other features

• +1