• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
kys faggot "not really" my ass nigger

of course he fucking models full time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, ascension and 5 others
What would he do if he woke up as me? Now that’s a question he should’ve been asked.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, datboijj and 8 others
literally me except non-chad model

looks chadlite

You can make any boring video/topic seem emotional by putting sad music over it

Imagine if it had this playing over it

Wouldn't have any views

• JFL
Reactions: Moggkrates and Ascеnd
wow chad your life is so hard :cry::cry:

Omg I'm so sad for him

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
He is a model?

I mog him hard yet I am not a model. JFL at this world.

I mog him hard

• +1
Reactions: Epola
kys faggot "not really" my ass nigger

of course he fucking models full time
Normie depression = not feeling ecstatic at a given point in time.

Incel depression = prolonged, unadulterated torture

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Normie depression = not feeling ecstatic at a given point in time.

Incel depression = prolonged, unadulterated torture
Normie depression = fixed with 1 hour of 'therapy' a week for a couple of sessions.

Incel depression = not fixed untill eppley shotgun implants.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Normie depression = fixed with 1 hour of 'therapy' a week for a couple of sessions.

Incel depression = not fixed untill eppley shotgun implants.
They experienced an ounce of actual depression once during COVID lockdown and roped immediately. Imagine they knew what it was like to have no happy memories.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
>not happy
>Tore his shoulder
>lost 50% of his strength
>No sense of accomplishment
LETS FUCKING GOOOOO
Miguel Herrera Win GIF

They experienced an ounce of actual depression once during COVID lockdown and roped immediately. Imagine they knew what it was like to have no happy memories.
I keep caging at the fact that even at my mental ward therapy group, whenever I tell of the shit that my parents did to me as a 12yo kid with this blank unemotional tone, everyone is shocked and horrored. While for me this is just 'normal'.

Like coming home to your mother throwing out the stuff in your room outside as a 12yo and saying she hates you and you need to go away, get out of the house, live somewhere else. She threw my mattress, bed, chair, and all kinds of other shit outside, next to the street.

Then my dad helped me pick it all up later and put it back into my room, and we all had to act like nothing ever happened. We never spoke of it again.

My mother would constantly tell me that I ruined her life by existing. Because I was born, she was now stuck caring for me, having to be a mother, when she didn't want to be. She hated me and I ruined her life. My father had a similar tone/vibe but was less outspoken.

I don't know anything else honestly. Whenever people tell me they have loving parents all I think of: 'how easy is your life compared to mine.'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Allornothing
I keep caging at the fact that even at my mental ward therapy group, whenever I tell of the shit that my parents did to me as a 12yo kid with this blank unemotional tone, everyone is shocked and horrored. While for me this is just 'normal'.

Like coming home to your mother throwing out the stuff in your room outside as a 12yo and saying she hates you and you need to go away, get out of the house, live somewhere else. She threw my mattress, bed, chair, and all kinds of other shit outside, next to the street.

Then my dad helped me pick it all up later and put it back into my room, and we all had to act like nothing ever happened. We never spoke of it again.

My mother would constantly tell me that I ruined her life by existing. Because I was born, she was now stuck caring for me, having to be a mother, when she didn't want to be. She hated me and I ruined her life. My father had a similar tone/vibe but was less outspoken.

I don't know anything else honestly. Whenever people tell me they have loving parents all I think of: 'how easy is your life compared to mine.'
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and MoggerGaston
it never began didn't it?

When I think of how I look at the world, people, human relationships, socializing, etc. I realize how completely broken my view of the world is due to my childhood and the parental child-abuse I suffered.
I will be fighting traumas and negative emotions for the rest of my life, trying to live a 'normie life', trying to socialize with other people.

Suicide may be the healthier way forward.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Costcosuperstore