Defezman and Lodger are right, it's all genetics and environment

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
You can work hard and get better but overall someone who had good genetics and was raised in an ideal environment will always be better than you when it comes to getting women.

I know this friend, 25 year old man who still lives with his mom, has no career, works minimum wage, has probably never done a work out once in his life and yet he just LTR a cute hqnp Asian foid. He slayed a lot before and has had a few relationships anyway.

He's 6'2, Latino with decent frame and good hair, kinda skinny fat but he can still pull off decent looks and he's funny.

Ever since the first time I met him I've seen him get validation from females even tho he's like a LTN facially which obviously made him ultra low inhib, he comes from a good family too.

Meanwhile niggas here need the mentality of David Goggins to even keep a LTB, it's oveeeeer

@defezman
@Eriot Lodger

Sorry for gaslighting you, it was never your fault

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23115, ElBastardo and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
don’t ever tag me with that nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 24278
don’t ever tag me with that nigga
You're both right tho. When I was trying to gaslight him into thinking it was all his fault he pushed back on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Deleted member 22124 and Deleted member 24278
Wait till you find out genetics apply to intelligence, personality, and behavior aswell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Primalsplit, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
If you can’t get women being a normal wagie guy then it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 19174
He's a tyrant, if I don't do what he says he'll ban me from slop world just like he did to @HimmyButler
Good, that place is shit anyway from what I heard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Wealth! Fame! Power! Gol D. Roger, the king of the pirates, attained this and everything else the world has to offer, and his dying words sent countless souls swarming to the seas! You want my treasure!? It can be yours if you want it! Search for it! I left everything in that one place.
success is genetic

• JFL
mate, lodger is almost 30 yo neet without any life experiences apart from going to the gym and the only social interaction with the lady at the office counter when he goes to collect his neet check. idk what this guy can be right about

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 24278
You can work hard and get better but overall someone who had good genetics and was raised in an ideal environment will always be better than you when it comes to getting women.

I know this friend, 25 year old man who still lives with his mom, has no career, works minimum wage, has probably never done a work out once in his life and yet he just LTR a cute hqnp Asian foid. He slayed a lot before and has had a few relationships anyway.

He's 6'2, Latino with decent frame and good hair, kinda skinny fat but he can still pull off decent looks and he's funny.

Ever since the first time I met him I've seen him get validation from females even tho he's like a LTN facially which obviously made him ultra low inhib, he comes from a good family too.

Meanwhile niggas here need the mentality of David Goggins to even keep a LTB, it's oveeeeer

@defezman
@Eriot Lodger

Sorry for gaslighting you, it was never your fault
This is why the only things that can hell are hardmaxxes that fraud ur base genetics

• +1