Define racism.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
I made a recent thread about racism and people can’t even agree on what it is.

@yeeyeeslayer @MoggerGaston @john2 @disillusioned @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Chadeep and vermillioncorefan
Racism: discrimination based on race/ethnicity outside of a romantic context.

That is my definition of racism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person
Racism: discrimination based on race/ethnicity outside of a romantic context.

That is my definition of racism.
Just fucking lol.

Why don’t u just say that’s acceptable racism?

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Just fucking lol.

Why don’t u just say that’s acceptable racism?
Because having preferences in dating isn't racist.

• +1
It is.

Do you believe immigration is a right?

Your a Muslim so I’m sure u do.

• +1
It is.

Do you believe immigration is a right?

Your a Muslim so I’m sure u do.
It isn't.

Preconceived notions are meaningless. I am not your typical muzzie.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and vermillioncorefan
I made a recent thread about racism and people can’t even agree on what it is.

@yeeyeeslayer @MoggerGaston @john2 @disillusioned @Gengar
racism is when u think your race is better than the others

• +1
I go by the definition of racism as the belief that one race is overall superior to another and therefore has the rights to dictate how the other races should live and exploit the "inferior races" territories

Last edited:
  • +1
Unfounded prejudice based on race.

• +1
It isn't.

Preconceived notions are meaningless. I am not your typical muzzie.
Ok, so it is racist for a European country to just openly state:

“No MENA immigrants”

• +1
Ok, so it is racist for a European country to just openly state:

“No MENA immigrants”
Yes, this would be racist as they are barring all MENA immigrants from entering. For example, why can't MENA Christians enter? They are fellow Christians like many Europeans are.

• +1
Making a pre conceived judgement on someone based on their appearance (of which race is a key component) is a survival instinct which every rational human has and funnily enough the dysfunctional tards who are severely lacking in this ability are modern leftists meaning they cant comprehend that assuming other races are just as hospitable to them as their own puts them at elevated risk for physical harm

eg, lefttards letting FOB third worlders live with them in their home then they stab them to death, lefttards going on solo trips in sand sub countries and getting beheaded

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and looksmaxxed
Yes, this would be racist as they are barring all MENA immigrants from entering. For example, why can't MENA Christians enter? They are fellow Christians like many Europeans are.
MENA refers to geography, not race.

• +1
MENA refers to geography, not race.
You are not specifying why they are getting barred. However, MENA is associated with Islamic populations so it'd be Islamophobic (discrimination, but not necessarily racism as anyone can be Islamic -- including whites).

• +1
Making a pre conceived judgement on someone based on their appearance (of which race is a key component) is a survival instinct which every rational human has and funnily enough the dysfunctional tards who are severely lacking in this ability are modern leftists meaning they cant comprehend that assuming other races are just as hospitable to them as their own puts them at elevated risk for physical harm

eg, lefttards letting FOB third worlders live with them in their home then they stab them to death, lefttards going on solo trips in sand sub countries and getting beheaded
So AKA u agree that “racist” immigration policies are justified

(I agree btw)

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and 6ft4
You are not specifying why they are getting barred. However, MENA is associated with Islamic populations so it'd be Islamophobic (discrimination, but not necessarily racism as anyone can be Islamic -- including whites).
They are getting barred for their religion.

• +1
Not liking blacks

• +1
Everyone is racist. The ones who don't admit it, are even worse since they aren't even consciously aware of their own racial biases, therefore they are unable to have any control over them.

Saying 'racism is bad' is nothing other than saying 'humans are bad'.

The idea is insane and has no real meaning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss, Aladin and liberiangrimreaper
No not at all jfl.
It would be the same if a country only wanted white immigrants of similar backgrounds. That would not be racist at all

This is absolute bs and you know it.
Racism is just lookism, the 6'1 tyrone with hood outfit is hoodlum, this is exactly what people do. And if black people are more likely to murder, one avoids hood looking people, especially to hire or employ them.

Racism can be boiled down to only the most retarded politicians such as KKK or some retarded nword sayer.

Race preference almost always roots from a prejudice, stereotypical or discriminatory factor, as well as a fetish.

This is cancelled if you only date within your own race. And even this can be debated

Last edited:
This is absolute bs and you know it.
Racism is just lookism, the 6'1 tyrone with hood outfit is hoodlum, this is exactly what people do. And if black people are more likely to murder, one avoids hood looking people, especially to hire or employ them.

Racism can be boiled down to only the most retarded politicians such as KKK or some retarded nword sayer.
“Racism is just lookism” Are you joking?

“Racism is just lookism” Are you joking?
Not even that jfl, pattern recognition, if black people are the best in basketball, then its more likely for them to like that sport.

If theyre talking stupidly then you'll think theyre a criminal, even a blind person said so, that they swear alot.

Even black people admit black people have problems, it would be such a beautiful thing if white and black people got their balls back.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
which is exactly what I said, what are you on about calling my post absolute bs
Judgement of looks is never wrong and tells alot about a person

• +1
Not even that jfl, pattern recognition, if black people are the best in basketball, then its more likely for them to like that sport.

If theyre talking stupidly then you'll think theyre a criminal, even a blind person said so, that they swear alot.

Even black people admit black people have problems, it would be such a beautiful thing if white and black people got their balls back.
Ok, decent observations. Now take a step back and think for a little — Where do these ‘patterns’ derive from? Why are these ‘patterns’ a reoccurring thing?

And btw your examples all have nothing to do with lookism. Those alone should give you a hint to the questions I asked, as well as your Racism = Lookism is completely idiotic.

FOB?

hoes not wanting to fuck me thats racism

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
fresh off boat

Judgement of looks is never wrong and tells alot about a person
yes I know
I discriminated against every single person I've ever seen based on how they look (of which race is a main component) and I believe those who claim not to are bullshitting or mentally ill in the sense they lack self preservation instinct
Hopefully that clears up my position

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Shkreliii
fresh off boat

yes I know
I discriminated against every single person I've ever seen based on how they look (of which race is a main component) and I believe those who claim not to are bullshitting or mentally ill in the sense they lack self preservation instinct
Hopefully that clears up my position
Reminds me of american white ladies trying to try the hospitality to a gang of hoodlums

Race preference almost always roots from a prejudice, stereotypical or discriminatory factor, as well as a fetish.

This is cancelled if you only date within your own race. And even this can be debated
What do u mean by “this is cancelled”?

20240713 154628

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and Aladin
What do u mean by “this is cancelled”?
Cancelled as in doesn’t count as racism/comes from a prejudice perspective
. But, in my opinion, this only counts when you date your own only because of cultural reasons.

racism: when you say something that is too based for the general population

• +1
racism is just pattern recognition plus instinctive evolutionary aversion to shit skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DalitBoss and Aladin

correct. you can't be blackpilled and in touch with reality if you're still an anti racist/self denying crypto racist.

embrace racism, let the accusations of racism stick and be happy that you're not scared to accept reality like shabbos goy normies.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4