Defined cheekbones, buccal fat

L

lookskiller

Iron
If I can’t be symmetrical (maybe in another life) I’ll try to just improve in other ways. To all the guys on here that have gotten really defined cheekbones/no buccal fat, how’d you do it? I’ve been trying for a while now and they’re visible but just lines, not actual indents or anything. I cut out sugar and carbs and it made my acne and bloating go away but still no defined cheekbones. Any tips? Plus I’m really sorry to any of u guys I haven’t replied to in a while. I’m still in school, if I can’t be a chad I’ll be smart.

If you are like me you need to get to 5% bodyfat to get hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: lookskiller
Bro, facial assymetry is fixable you just need to strengthen the weaker masseter and realign your spine..: here watch thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQadIQX6Fg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier and lookskiller
If you are like me you need to get to 5% bodyfat to get hollow cheeks
Thanks bro. This sounds like a dumb question, but how’d you find out your body fat percentage? I think it’ll work since nothing else has

Bro, facial assymetry is fixable you just need to strengthen the weaker masseter and realign your spine..: here watch thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrQadIQX6Fg
Really? Would it help with asymmetries other than cheek/jaw? Like eye, nose, or brow? I’ve been researching how to fix bad asymmetries like mine and I feel like it’s possible, cause I’ve seen others do it. I just don’t know if I can since mines so severe and I haven’t seen progress. Thanks so much bro. I’ll check these out.

Thanks bro. This sounds like a dumb question, but how’d you find out your body fat percentage? I think it’ll work since nothing else has
You can guess it by just looking at yourself look at some pictures and compare it to yourself but my point is I probably would need to get to a bodyfat percentage low enough that it will be bad for my health to get hollow cheeks

If I can’t be symmetrical (maybe in another life) I’ll try to just improve in other ways. To all the guys on here that have gotten really defined cheekbones/no buccal fat, how’d you do it? I’ve been trying for a while now and they’re visible but just lines, not actual indents or anything. I cut out sugar and carbs and it made my acne and bloating go away but still no defined cheekbones. Any tips? Plus I’m really sorry to any of u guys I haven’t replied to in a while. I’m still in school, if I can’t be a chad I’ll be smart.
It just means ur boneless

You can guess it by just looking at yourself look at some pictures and compare it to yourself but my point is I probably would need to get to a bodyfat percentage low enough that it will be bad for my health to get hollow cheeks
Yeah I think it might be the only way for me too. I think we should both keep trying other ways at the same time though to be able to keep it up. Thanks dude

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener