Defining Harmony (According to Cambridge Dictionary)

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Captura de Tela 2020 07 07 as 142959

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 8165, retard and 7 others
high effort thread ty

muh muh harmony

cope, harmony is real

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Top 10 questions science still can't answer

Aesthetic harmony exists whenever some identical quality or form or purpose is embodied in various elements of a whole–sameness in difference

Aesthetic harmony exists whenever some identical quality or form or purpose is embodied in various elements of a whole–sameness in difference
Sounds like a copypasted definition tbh, if you really understand harmony so well you should be able to explain it more simply.

quote-if-you-can-t-explain-it-simply-you-don-t-understand-it-well-enough-albert-einstein-56365.jpg

Still, the only
Sounds like a copypasted definition tbh, if you really understand harmony so well you should be able to explain it more simply.

quote-if-you-can-t-explain-it-simply-you-don-t-understand-it-well-enough-albert-einstein-56365.jpg
Tbh, my words will never be able to do justice to the original definition. I accept that I lack the proper understanding of the concept myself since the only explanation I could come up with was related to the convenience of my own subjective experience.

The link I'm about to share with you might not give you a satisfactory answer but it does come close to it. Science is yet to break it all down to maths yet so we just have to rely with its philosophical definition:

www.authorama.com/principles-of-aesthetics-6.html#:~:text=Aesthetic%20harmony%20exists%20whenever%20some,a%20whole–sameness%20in%20difference.&text=Aesthetic%20balance%20is%20the%20unity,need%20or%20supplement%20each%20other.

jfl at these cuck quotes no way ensein actually said it like that

jfl at these cuck quotes no way ensein actually said it like that
There are a lot of fake Einstein quotes floating around the internet
interestingengineering.com/13-inspiring-einstein-quotes-never-actually-said-by-einstein
The one that guy posted is one of them

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
There are a lot of fake Einstein quotes floating around the internet
interestingengineering.com/13-inspiring-einstein-quotes-never-actually-said-by-einstein
The one that guy posted is one of them
yeah you can tell it easily

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
yeah you can tell it easily
Ikr, that quote doesn't even make that much sense.

I agree that a good teacher is always a good student, but it's not necessary for every good student to be a good teacher ffs

Exactly my point, thank you
I'd still encourage you to go through the link. If you don't want, that's fine too.

I usually like to read philosophy cope when I don't feel like using my brain. Stupid stuff, but entertaining nonetheless