Definitely coolest medieval era armor

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
So I've been playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. So basicly it's a game where Sigismund of Luxembourg, king of Hungary invades the kingdom of Bohemia with his army of Cumans (turanids or some shit), and you're this bohemian peasant trying to cause all kind of mayhem to these mfs.
So now to the actual subject, these Cumans have slick as fuck looking helmets. Just check this out:
Nomads or Hungarians? - Story & Setting - Kingdom Come: Deliverance Forum
Ended up getting Cuman armor - Gameplay - Kingdom Come: Deliverance Forum

Fuark that helmet looks badass. The talent needed to forge such a masterpiece during those times is immense.
The same helmet is also in M&B: Bannerlord @Baldingman1998

WHY DISAPPEARED KUMAN HELMET WITH A MASK ON KHUZAIT CAVALRY? (1.5.4) Bring  him back to the Khuzait cav! | TaleWorlds Forums

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, oldcelloser, Deleted member 8244 and 6 others
JFL knew this armor is posted before i even opened the thread, mogs every other armor hard

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigBiceps
Cumans were half slavic half turkic people, had a mogger kingdom but were giga cucked by the Mongols in 1240's and a large amount of their refugees fled to central europe and the balkans to live after. One of the biggest communities of them is in my country and the 3rd largest city here is named Cumanovo which is where they settled in the thousands, but they are assimilated fully now and are considered fully slavic with almost zero ties to their original culture

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2968, Prettyboy and 2 others
JFL knew this armor is posted before i even opened the thread, mogs every other armor hard
I kinda want to buy that helmet, if there's some skilled blacksmith who could make it, and then wear it and pose in front of the mirror when nobody is looking. Although seems like a lost art. I'd be really mad, if this arrived in mail:
Sir Tobi ⚔🛡 on Twitter: "Kill, kill, kill!!! #KingdomComeDeliverance… "

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2968 and TsarTsar444
Cumans were half slavic half turkic people, had a mogger kingdom but were giga cucked by the Mongols in 1240's and a large amount of their refugees fled to central europe and the balkans to live after. One of the biggest communities of them is in my country and the 3rd largest city here is named Cumanovo which is where they settled in the thousands, but they are assimilated fully now and are considered fully slavic with almost zero ties to their original culture
incel moment

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 2968 and TsarTsar444
I kinda want to buy that helmet, if there's some skilled blacksmith who could make it, and then wear it and pose in front of the mirror when nobody is looking. Although seems like a lost art. I'd be really mad, if this arrived in mail:
Sir Tobi ⚔🛡 on Twitter: "Kill, kill, kill!!! #KingdomComeDeliverance… "
Is KCD good game? Does it mog Witcher 3?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigBiceps
8A10F72D8A282527AC422439809BA14833FE5208
603c0746937f9b7b89a3debec19b68ed.jpg

winged hussars mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, DesperadoRatado, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 275
Hungary has 2 counties named after them (kun means Cuman) :dafuckfeels:
346666D7 9F0B 46E0 A3E7 BE84EDD4F998

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Is KCD good game? Does it mog Witcher 3?
Yes, although I never really liked Witcher, maybe I was too hyped by it, and then it not being that game of the century it was advertised as put me down.
But first KcD is kind of challenging, because it aims to be quite realistic, but once you get first few quests done it's fun as fuck. What I love about it, is that usually in games you can just go around with some really tanky armor doing everything, but in Kingdom Come you need to adapt to the situation. You can't sneak around in full plate armor in a bandit camp, because it makes shit ton of noise. So better wear dark, light clothing to avoid being seen or heard. Also if you're caught stealing in someones house or shop at night by for example shop guard waking up, you can avoid being fined/arrested for it if you're fast enough to kill him/her before they can yell for guards. If you're outside city, you can worry free just kill people and rob them, but if someone sees you in action, like some dude walking by, you can still get warrant for arrest in a city for it.
Also naturally loot is better in some artisans shop in big city than in a countryside hut.

Last edited:
  • +1
skyrim was the best medieval game even thought is was more fantasy based
mogged witcher 3 too

literally gta 5 set in medieval era with dragons and magic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, JosephGarrot123, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
mogged witcher 3 too

I don't know why, but I never really got into skyrim or witcher. Maybe they were too hyped, and it got me expections that the early game couldn't deliver.
In KcD you're constantly on your toes. Especially if you ride in to the forest, as there can always be some cuman or crook trying to ambush you. I always start panicking, when I'm riding through a forest with a horse, and then I hear a whistle and a dog barking. Then the horse will throw me off, because dog bites the horse or something, and these mfs come with their swords out, and the dog is biting my leg and so on. Shit is freaky.
Kingdom Come Deliverance - Skirmish on the road - Cumans and Hungarian  armies vs. Bohemians - YouTube

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
mogged witcher 3 too

Witcher mogs dfuq, well at least campaign wise giga turbo mog, but Skyrim is more of a sandbox so yeah its cool too, i just don't like how the map was little and there wasn't that much to do, wish it was giga packed and huge where you could explore a shit ton

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
Witcher mogs dfuq, well at least campaign wise giga turbo mog, but Skyrim is more of a sandbox so yeah its cool too, i just don't like how the map was little and there wasn't that much to do, wish it was giga packed and huge where you could explore a shit ton

imo the map of skyrim was fine
enough for me to explore
yeah campaign wise witcher 3 mogs but the freedom skyrims gives mogs ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
Witcher is the most overhyped trash game I have ever played. The magic is shit, the combat is shit, the story is cringe. Skyrim mogs and it's not even close. Modded bannerlord MOGS all games anyway

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, BigBiceps, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Witcher is the most overhyped trash game I have ever played. The magic is shit, the combat is shit, the story is cringe. Skyrim mogs and it's not even close. Modded bannerlord MOGS all games anyway
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Baldingman1998
Fuckk uuuu for the story bit, the world and story in Witcher 3 giga mogs how is it cringe wtf, combat is just alright it isn't shit, magic is part of the combat. Wtf Novgorod the city mogs Whiterun by like 5psl points. And the DLC campaign with that Bald Guy mogged even more.
Plus Blood and Wine was also giga beautiful, you don't know shit, monkey! Shut your bitch ass up you ugly bald stinky monkey and you should go kill yourself :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding and Baldingman1998
Fuckk uuuu for the story bit, the world and story in Witcher 3 giga mogs how is it cringe wtf, combat is just alright it isn't shit, magic is part of the combat. Wtf Novgorod the city mogs Whiterun by like 5psl points. And the DLC campaign with that Bald Guy mogged even more.
Plus Blood and Wine was also giga beautiful, you don't know shit, monkey! Shut your bitch ass up you ugly bald stinky monkey and you should go kill yourself :feelsgood:
Your gf is fat

• Love it
That helmet strikes fear in the enemy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
I am unironically, e-v13 a east african halpgroup :aheago:, no wonder i have wooly hair and thin wrists like east africans jfl
And love fat white girls :sick:🥵:soy:

• Love it
And love fat white girls :sick:🥵:soy:
Same bhai, we can't escape our nig genetics, we need them fatties to survive for longer in the harsh african starving climate and give us chad sons :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
Same bhai, we can't escape our nig genetics, we need them fatties to survive for longer in the harsh african starving climate and give us chad sons :aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago:
I was talking about you. I would never fuck a fattie jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and TsarTsar444
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser and Baldingman1998
So I've been playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance. So basicly it's a game where Sigismund of Luxembourg, king of Hungary invades the kingdom of Bohemia with his army of Cumans (turanids or some shit), and you're this bohemian peasant trying to cause all kind of mayhem to these mfs.
So now to the actual subject, these Cumans have slick as fuck looking helmets. Just check this out:
Nomads or Hungarians? - Story & Setting - Kingdom Come: Deliverance Forum
Ended up getting Cuman armor - Gameplay - Kingdom Come: Deliverance Forum

Fuark that helmet looks badass. The talent needed to forge such a masterpiece during those times is immense.
The same helmet is also in M&B: Bannerlord @Baldingman1998

WHY DISAPPEARED KUMAN HELMET WITH A MASK ON KHUZAIT CAVALRY? (1.5.4) Bring  him back to the Khuzait cav! | TaleWorlds Forums
lets suit up like this OP , mount a horse and meet up for a joust :Comfy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back