Deleted member 21106

Platinum
There’s no definition without bones

You can’t show what you don’t have

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 16275, ROTTING and 3 others
It’s quite ironic, because you are the one who frauds and show what he doesn’t have
If that cope helps you sleep at night and keeps you away from roping then keep it up son

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Having large amounts of bonemass gives you a higher chance of having definition, even at higher bodyfat. My face for instance appears bloated at normal bodyweight because of my non-existent zygos. Either that or my other features just overpower the fuck out of them. Proportion is important too. If you have a massive browridge with very forward grown mandible like me it can make your maxilla seem recessed. I wonder how my facial aesthetics would improve if I got zygo implants or bonesmashed my zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 11097

Attachments

• 4AA595BA-6234-40BC-8816-EBDC3BDC4120.jpeg
    4AA595BA-6234-40BC-8816-EBDC3BDC4120.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20927, germanlooks, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Sleeping well at night yakhii 🥰
When virgins talk shit online yet they would shit their pants irl

Even a discord video call makes you pussy out lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21106 and Moggable
When virgins talk shit online yet they would shit their pants irl

Even a discord video call makes you pussy out lmao
Dm me your discord, would like to have a video with you

Sleeping well at night yakhii 🥰
Looks like a bad pic. I know he frauds but he definitely looks better than what those shitty selfies demonstrate. Explain how he's friends with all kinds of female models if he doesn't look good irl.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 21106
Dm me your discord, would like to have a video with you
Don't bother. You're just gonna have your cortisol spiked. He looks good even from front facing camera from downward angle and front facing camera has tendency to failo people with proportionate faces. I seen him in call.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 21106 and Moggable
Don't bother. You're just gonna have your cortisol spiked. He looks good even from front facing camera from downward angle and front facing camera has tendency to failo people with proportionate faces. I seen him in call.
Come on man, you can’t make people pussy out like that especially after talking shit lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back