Definiton of Harmony

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Harmony is the balance between ratios, features and coloring in your face.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9344, Need2Ascend and 7 others
(Greycel)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Dog face, 5'8manlet and 6 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: improover
fire on the water

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
tbh I was thinking about trying to find a mathematical way to define harmony, like it being the range of averageness in your features.
Like first we find the averages of a bunch of ratios (midface, fwhr, lower to upper lip, lower full face ratio, a whole bunch of them.)
Then we calculate how far away from the averages each feature is. If all the features are close to average then high harmony, if some are way below and some way above then that is very little harmony. etc.
Though the averages ratios would have to not include fat or absolutely recessed people.
idk that was just my first idea I did not rly develop it though.

tbh I was thinking about trying to find a mathematical way to define harmony, like it being the range of averageness in your features.
Like first we find the averages of a bunch of ratios (midface, fwhr, lower to upper lip, lower full face ratio, a whole bunch of them.)
Then we calculate how far away from the averages each feature is. If all the features are close to average then high harmony, if some are way below and some way above then that is very little harmony. etc.
Though the averages ratios would have to not include fat or absolutely recessed people.
idk that was just my first idea I did not rly develop it though.
that is very smart, but if u had average ratios you wouldn't be attractive you would be ‘average’. To be good looking you need to have striking (exotic) features.

that is very smart, but if u had average ratios you wouldn't be attractive you would be ‘average’. To be good looking you need to have striking (exotic) features.
Yeah but like consider something like ES ratio, there are a bunch of people who have it too high and a bunch who have it too low. The average (people say is around 0.46) would be ideal in that case.

But I get what you mean, something like fwhr is more often too low than it is too high, so I'm not sure how that would work.

Harmony is really just a word people here use to describe when someone looks good/has sex appeal but they can’t figure out why.

The only definition I’ve heard is that it’s how well your individual features work together.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 1973
No, that's not it. I don't know how to phrase this BUT harmony is basically features complementing each other regardless of what's the "ideal feature". It's why morphing supermodels makes them look worse, even if you're making their features "more ideal", you're killing the harmony.
Greatest example is Chico, known as the king of harmony, his eyebrows are not ideal(too high and thin), his jaw is not wide enough but they work because it complements his pretty boy face.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Harmony is really just a word people here use to describe when someone looks good/has sex appeal but they can’t figure out why.

The only definition I’ve heard is that it’s how well your individual features work together.
its why your morphs don't work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
its why your morphs don't work
Some of them for sure. I morphed DiCaprio to have more masculine facial thirds and a better hairline, but girls preferred the original because a big part of his appeal is his femininity.

Some of them for sure. I morphed DiCaprio to have more masculine facial thirds and a better hairline, but girls preferred the original because a big part of his appeal is his femininity.
Yeah that's basically it.

No, that's not it. I don't know how to phrase this BUT harmony is basically features complementing each other regardless of what's the "ideal feature". It's why morphing supermodels makes them look worse, even if you're making their features "more ideal", you're killing the harmony.
Greatest example is Chico, known as the king of harmony, his eyebrows are not ideal(too high and thin), his jaw is not wide enough but they work because it complements his pretty boy face.
View attachment 726798
Yeah I would define it as how well your individual features work together to fit a certain aesthetic or “phenotype”.

13925725 E60E 4D4C A5F6 344E73BC31E3
C46EF715 EC2D 48D9 9D08 7649F73C53CF

I think girls would definitely prefer the original.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6723, improover and 1 other person
Definition of harmony: chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and improover
CJdtDzd

This face has ideal ratios and is very pleasing to look at

Harmony is like beauty. You can interchange the terms but they are only one

Theres a harmony which cant be measured and its about how well your features match with eachother not ratiowise

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Harmony explained in detail in this vid

(warning: could be suifuel for some)

Oops!
We couldn't find your video.

do u have another link?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205