Deftones mogs

Bipolar Vamp6ix

Bipolar Vamp6ix

𓌜Dark Triad Coper
Loved when it wasnt ruined by tiktok emo goth foids but i still fw it heavy, slaps during training / in the gym. Probably my most streamed band oat

• +1
Reactions: Acion, deadstock, cnejjew and 1 other person
Your avi screams you are one of them too.
I dont associate with this faggotry, ian sommerholder mogs and is my dream man thats the sole reason why

Check this shit out.

• Love it
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix
Loved when it wasnt ruined by tiktok emo goth foids but i still fw it heavy, slaps during training / in the gym. Probably my most streamed band oat
nettspend gigamogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and xantrooper
You found them from tiktok bipolar vamp

Different people have different tastes and opinions but in my opinion deftone’s music is good but for working out I don’t feel or think that it’s the type of music to motivate me for working out. But like I said Different people have different tastes and opinions.

• +1
Why’s chino sexist against men tho he only wants to feature women on all the album covers of his bands why not put a photo of a big hairy man

Why’s chino sexist against men tho he only wants to feature women on all the album covers of his bands why not put a photo of a big hairy man
thatd be gay

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
thatd be gay
yeah but cmon I was at a show and he only gave set lists and attention to the women and just couldn’t give two shits about all the guys. No one likes us men. I wish I was a girl

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
yeah but cmon I was at a show and he only gave set lists and attention to the women and just couldn’t give two shits about all the guys. No one likes us men. I wish I was a girl
bc he is a ltn and is desperate for foid attention

Absolutely love Deftones alongside narrow head and HIM (His Infernal Majesty). The only music I listen to while studying, working out, and cleaning.

• Love it
Holy tiktokcel cornballs and new gens in these replies

Let me guess you also wear affliction faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Bipolar Vamp6ix
deftones bore the shit out of me. i liked them in 7th grade, which was before Around the Fur even came out. then i saw them on the Around the Fur tour