Degenerate Foid Cannot Understand Why Men R Doing Limb Lengthening

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, ryuken, Chadeep and 2 others
lol she knows why she’s trolling and theirs trans chicks that look way better than her that grow on trees. don’t let foids get your attention

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and ryuken
i was gonna write a thread about this but i felt like it's self-explanatory tbh women demands tall men it's stupid if you're surprised by people getting surgeries to grow taller

i was gonna write a thread about this but i felt like it's self-explanatory tbh women demands tall men it's stupid if you're surprised by people getting surgeries to grow taller
lol it’s a troll she knows why and she knows why the man of her dreams doesn’t want her as well

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
jfl at the amount of cherrypicking at the start when the ratio of short men being halod to clowned on is 1:100000

• +1
Reactions: atleastimskinny471

Honestly every day I'm starting to understand why the elites had censorship.

The internet is spreading social discontent. If it was just forums it would be ok, but normies adopting the internet was the end.

jfl at the amount of cherrypicking at the start when the ratio of short men being halod to clowned on is 1:100000
lol bullying short people is soo outdated and feels like racism irl tbh if normal people see you

lol bullying short people is soo outdated and feels like racism irl tbh if normal people see you
jfl, its not outdated at all there are new trends every week to shit on short guys for no reason.