Deleted members strike some weird feelings

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern recognition
Okay I know some come back under new usernames etc but….

When one is dedicating hefty chunk of time rotting on .org and they happen to find an old thread. They continue to scroll and them…… BOOM “deleted account 61964” slaps you in the face.

it erupts some unusual emotions and directly forces you to think about that user, “is he dead”, “ascended” or “did he suck up his pride and betabux”.

The emotions ones feels are some sort of existentialism and a realisation about the nature of the forum. It directly confronts you with the reality that this forum is an utter waste of time, it forces you to think of it in that context in the very least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, noobs, 0S4MA and 12 others
Tbh I wish I never found this forum, I’m tryna delete but It’s so addictive

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, nathan, beniman and 4 others
Tbh I wish I never found this forum, I’m tryna delete but It’s so addictive
You can leave the forum but it is never leaving you.

There will come a time when you think about a user or this forum when you are old. JFl can’t wait when that happens, that will hit me in the core.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, beniman and twojei
I’ve rotted since sebtemner to feb,took a break for 5 months and came back last week,whenever I see “deleted users” from ppl I remember the name of well I feel weirdly nostalgic towards them and I almost envy them how they are just gone and completely moved on,weird feeling tbh by yes here is all waste of time bro

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Okay I know some come back under new usernames etc but….

When one is dedicating hefty chunk of time rotting on .org and they happen to find an old thread. They continue to scroll and them…… BOOM “deleted account 61964” slaps you in the face.

it erupts some unusual emotions and directly forces you to think about that user, “is he dead”, “ascended” or “did he suck up his pride and betabux”.

The emotions ones feels are some sort of existentialism and a realisation about the nature of the forum. It directly confronts you with the reality that this forum is an utter waste of time, it forces you to think of it in that context in the very least.
everything is a waste of time, you wont get back the second that just passed, lock in or rot like a nigger

• +1
Reactions: nathan and LOOKISM-LOGIC
I’ve rotted since sebtemner to feb,took a break for 5 months and came back last week,whenever I see “deleted users” from ppl I remember the name of well I feel weirdly nostalgic towards them and I almost envy them how they are just gone and completely moved on,weird feeling tbh by yes here is all waste of time bro

Maybe there will come a time when someone who viewed this thread or a newbie will come across it and see many deleted members. Damn that is so meta.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy and nathan
especially if they have a ton of posts

• +1
Reactions: noobs and LOOKISM-LOGIC
especially if they have a ton of posts
Stake to heart.

To think that you or I will delete or be inactive in the future just feels so unreal. Because it is bound to happen.

• +1
I’m deleting soon. I’m in my mid 20s there’s nothing of value that I can gain from this site.

• So Sad
Cycle of forums.Old users get bored and leave,new ones replace them,repeat

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and nathan
I’m deleting soon. I’m in my mid 20s there’s nothing of value that I can gain from this site.
Jul 3, 2024

Your career has just began, build forum aura then drop out.

This is my third account in the last 5 years.

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik