Deleting account soon rate me b4 I go

n0rthface

n0rthface

X
so this is me, I’m something of a chad I know. I even look good in my passport photo, my only main failio is that I’m a tall 6’5 subhuman.
1FB38015 878B 4F0D AEC2 05BA0ADACF05

I’ve recently started bricking, you place a heavy object on your head (I use a brick) so that the weight compresses your skull and spine. If the pressure from constant mewing can cause forward growth then surely downward pressure will compact my skull and spine. Generally I try to keep the brick on my head for 12 hours straight, to get maximum results.

@OldVirgin @LooksOverAll @Thompsonz @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @Ed676 @subhuman incel @Crowz @badg96 @StrangerDanger @delusionalretard @maximus incelius @noodlelover @malishka @PingPong @masaka @Shrek2OnDvD @Biggdink @buckchadley31 @BigJimsWornOutTires @BIGDICCJIM @Chadeep @volcelfatcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15917, Cortisol Ghoul and 30 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 15305 and 11 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member and n0rthface
You look good bro🔥

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, noodlelover and n0rthface
so this is me, I’m something of a chad I know. I even look good in my passport photo, my only main failio is that I’m a tall 6’5 subhuman.
View attachment 1454576
I’ve recently started bricking, you place a heavy object on your head (I use a brick) so that the weight compresses your skull and spine. If the pressure from constant mewing can cause forward growth then surely downward pressure will compact my skull and spine. Generally I try to keep the brick on my head for 12 hours straight, to get maximum results.

@OldVirgin @LooksOverAll @Thompsonz @WontStopNorwooding @gamma @Ed676 @subhuman incel @Crowz @badg96 @StrangerDanger @delusionalretard @maximus incelius @noodlelover @malishka @PingPong @masaka @Shrek2OnDvD @Biggdink @buckchadley31 @BigJimsWornOutTires @BIGDICCJIM @Chadeep @volcelfatcel
9 psl

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
nice hairline

• +1
you'll be 8 psl gigamogger once u brickmaxx bro. lots of potential.

• +1
Yo momma should have spat you out in the toilet.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member and n0rthface
you'll be 8 psl gigamogger once u brickmaxx bro. lots of potential.
Thanks, I’m hoping to brick down to 5’8 so I can be like stallone

@OldVirgin @Thompsonz

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: FascisstChad, Toth's thot, noodlelover and 3 others
View attachment 1454576

You look good. Kind of like Adam Sandler.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
bricking is legit tbh

• +1
View attachment 1454576

Fuck those bricks. Go weight plates, or stay home. Place a 35-pound plate on your head every day and lay there on the floor for at least 3 hours. If you work, call in and tell them you quit. Fuck that job and fuck those bills. This is way more important.

• +1
View attachment 1454576

Women are into coneheads. So that's that goal you aim for.

569b11f7e59a8d549822aeafcab5767e.jpg

• +1
Looking fresh my man 💯

• +1
Tall skull + wide palate Dinaric mogger.

• +1
Finally this gay deleting
God Bless 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and n0rthface
@them rate me bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1617
7.75 inches is the most the neck ring tribe has increased their neck lengths, over the course of decades. So I wouldn't expect to get all the way down to 5'8.

There's also no association between adult weight and height (see study below):

https://www.quora.com/Do-overweight-obese-people-appear-shorter-than-what-they-actually-are

Which means that different bones could have different natural weight bearing capacities in the human body before they start reshaping. This could mean that bricking might only decrease your neck length and face shape but not the rest of your body.

ed.jpg

• +1
7.75 inches is the most the neck ring tribe has increased their neck lengths, over the course of decades. So I wouldn't expect to get all the way down to 5'8.

There's also no association between adult weight and height (see study below):

https://www.quora.com/Do-overweight-obese-people-appear-shorter-than-what-they-actually-are

Which means that different bones could have different natural weight bearing capacities in the human body before they start reshaping. This could mean that bricking might only decrease your neck length and face shape but not the rest of your body.

ed.jpg
This is the ideal look

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and noodlelover
Why hasn’t bricking been explored more as a looksmax?

@OldVirgin @LooksOverAll