Deleting instagram is so peaceful

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
It feels like a weight off ur shoulders.
I will focus on working so i can quit and enjoy my holidays without social media besides snap

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aBetterMii, datboijj, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
I deleted IG too but now I don’t know what to say to girls because they ask for IG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and try2beme
I will focus on working so i can quit and enjoy my holidays without social media besides snap
I'm more at peace when I can just zone out the other shit and just focus on working.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and try2beme
I wish I could do that, but Instagram is my working tool. I made a decent amount of money with Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Deleting Instagram was the culprit of my total social isolation, action which I deeply regret. Don't delete

I was in a situation where some girls were interested in me and asked for my Insta and I told them that I don't have, making me look completely like an autist loser with zero social life (true tho)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, It'snotover and try2beme
Deleting Instagram was the culprit of my total social isolation, action which I deeply regret. Don't delete

I was in a situation where some girls were interested in me and asked for my Insta and I told them that I don't have, making me look completely like an autist loser with zero social life (true tho)
How did they react when you told them that

How did they react when you told them that
They had on their faces the look of "Ohh, he is a loser" and never talked to me again (they were in my school)

They had on their faces the look of "Ohh, he is a loser" and never talked to me again (they were in my school)
I had something similar with a class mate, he asked for my insta i told him that i dont have or smth, he said: YOU DONT HAVE INSTA? fkin imbecile, i would create an account but who tf do i add if i dont have friends

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, It'snotover and Debetro
I had something similar with a class mate, he asked for my insta i told him that i dont have or smth, he said: YOU DONT HAVE INSTA? fkin imbecile, i would create an account but who tf do i add if i dont have friends
Im in the same situation although I created a catfish and started following random people on my country, now I have 240 followers.

Once I get to 400-500 I will start following people who live near me, still frauding as chad. Once I see it's decent, I will finally change the name and pic of account to mine. I hope I finish before summer.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lurker69, Deleted member 24459 and 1 other person
Im in the same situation although I created a catfish and started following random people on my country, now I have 240 followers.

Once I get to 400-500 I will start following people who live near me, still frauding as chad. Once I see it's decent, I will finally change the name and pic of account to mine. I hope I finish before summer.
Jfl i did the same thing as a girl got like 80 followers but i am so not interested in instagram that i stopped paying attention to it but i think i will do it again

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Jfl i did the same thing as a girl got like 80 followers but i am so not interested in instagram that i stopped paying attention to it but i think i will do it again
I also don't have any motivation to continue because I am subhuman either way and don't do anything with my life, but at least I will appear more normal. Without Insta I have 0% chance of getting some jb, with it it's a 0,1%

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
I also don't have any motivation to continue because I am subhuman either way and don't do anything with my life, but at least I will appear more normal. Without Insta I have 0% chance of getting some jb, with it it's a 0,1%
I am confident in my looks and i strongly consider i could get a cute gf but i dont have friends or social life, my life is basically sitting in a chair all day doing nothing, im also nt but i lack the motivation to actually aproach people and befriend them, i feel like im an intruder in their life or smthn , at least im still in school tho and not a 30yo incel

• +1
I am confident in my looks and i strongly consider i could get a cute gf but i dont have friends or social life, my life is basically sitting in a chair all day doing nothing, im also nt but i lack the motivation to actually aproach people and befriend them, i feel like im an intruder in their life or smthn , at least im still in school tho and not a 30yo incel
Basically the same. Are you by chance 17/ going into 12th grade ? If yes we are in the exactly same social situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117
Basically the same. Are you by chance 17/ going into 12th grade ? If yes we are in the exactly same social situation
im 18 and after summer break ill be 19 and 12th grade its over for me if i dont have a gf tbh im literally so desperate of being alone next time ill see a girl i will aproach her

• +1

Girls nvr cared when i didnt have it cuz i just had snap but damn

• +1
Girls nvr cared when i didnt have it cuz i just had snap but damn
In my country nobody uses snap, so I basically don't have any social media

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Debetro

They will unfollow you jfl

• +1
They will unfollow you jfl
by the time they unfollow me I'll have a solid near my area follower count and will stop frauding as Maher

• Woah
Ultimate non NT trait

• +1
Sucks snap is superior
Yeah snap mogs for texting, its much more smooth and faster.
I have ig that sits dormant for years now, haven't done anything active on it since highschool ended, last post was September 2019. Life after highschool is brutal, you won't have the same liberty to just follow the followers of your friend which would follow back, that was how everyone including me had hundreds of followers in highschool. But now at deep uni i use it only for texting with people and watching reels sometimes.

• +1
Yeah snap mogs for texting, its much more smooth and faster.
I have ig that sits dormant for years now, haven't done anything active on it since highschool ended, last post was September 2019. Life after highschool is brutal, you won't have the same liberty to just follow the followers of your friend which would follow back, that was how everyone including me had hundreds of followers in highschool. But now at deep uni i use it only for texting with people and watching reels sometimes.
Yup plus it feels like higher effort to reply on ig

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

hahahahhaa