Deleting my account

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
I know I was never a popular user but I just wanted to say goodbye to all, it was fun while it lasted

@Manletmachine @DickLatinCel @HimmyButler @yellowmogger921 @drop @Artemis @HAPAgymcel @chadcel;

:Comfy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Xangsane, justinzayn and 9 others
Bye nigga

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I know I was never a popular user but I just wanted to say goodbye to all, it was fun while it lasted

@Manletmachine @DickLatinCel @HimmyButler @yellowmogger921 @drop @Artemis @HAPAgymcel @chadcel;

Good luck, man!

Hopefully you use your free time with more benefit now! This place is a huge time waste tbh. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 20399
Over for your hands

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy

Didn't ask

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
see you on a different account :)

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

I will miss u gl int he future

Good luck, man!

Hopefully you use your free time with more benefit now! This place is a huge time waste tbh. :Comfy:
literally this

but on the other hand your life would be so boring without this shit

at least mine tbh I deleted all networks if I delete .org it would be very boring imagine having no social life nor any life online IT'S SO OVER time to ascend or die alone

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Are you the guy with the deformed left arm and baby sized wrists? If so then Good luck man and dont rope please.