Delicieuda whatever his name is was banned

Britcel

Britcel

Banned
Who will take his place coping in my brag threads now?

It will feel like something is missing

• So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss
Giphy 15

Ginger pig nosed tea drinking cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat, thickdickdaddy27, john2 and 9 others
good job at banning the users with best quality posts

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2846, Ogmanman and 11 others
Never read a single post he made outside my threads
your loss then. the guy has huge knowledge about everything. dick, hair, posture...literally everything

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3195 and 5 others
your loss then. the guy has huge knowledge about everything. dick, hair, posture...literally everything
I managed to become an NT normal fag that regularly slays some years ago. I know what I need to do to improve and have no interest in surgery so literally everything that isn't a success or shit post threads just passes by me

I managed to become an NT normal fag that regularly slays some years ago. I know what I need to do to improve and have no interest in surgery so literally everything that isn't a success or shit post threads just passes by me
guess what im also not ugly, got a gl gf since 4 years and get iois regularly and i still appreciate guys like him making threads that help ascent

guess what im also not ugly, got a gl gf since 4 years and get iois regularly and i still appreciate guys like him making threads that help ascent
Idk man if it's not relevant/ interesting/funny to me I'm not going to look.

You’re acting as if his “knowledge” isn’t just recycled 2014 lookism material.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
how many slays are you at in china?

You’re acting as if his “knowledge” isn’t just recycled 2014 lookism material.
every content from users is recycled trash from another site. i doubt there is scientists and plastic surgeons on this forums and he is good at summing up and comprehenting shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, RAITEIII and ElliotRodgerJr
every content from users is recycled trash from another site. i doubt there is scientists and plastic surgeons on this forums and he is good at summing up and comprehenting shit.
I especially hate those users who read one or two NCBI articles and start calling themselves “aspie scientists”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Ogmanman, DidntRead and 2 others
I will miss @Deliciadecu a lot :feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld, RAITEIII, Ethnicope and 1 other person

There is one with phd in bio subjekt but he is not here often . And he probaly look in less because the aspie scientist .

RIP @Deliciadecu :((( was waiting for that instagram guide

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, LookistWorld, Deleted member 3195 and 2 others
Another Norwood copecel to take his place already, its like he was never gone :feelsokman:
Cope.

@Goblin is a survivor from the Norwood Reaper. He's the finasteride king.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Deliciadecu will not be given a second chance
Damn there should be some sort of general petition to unban users. I will literally feel a void

Nigga this becoming the third reich ngl