Delivery driver pajeet asks woman if he can come in her house and sleep with her i(Welkom to kanneda)

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Master

I fink u want it only 5 minut please Saar I em trying to kuntrol myself so hard right now wow u having bath beby waw :lul:
IMG 3143

@shia.jihadist @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @SecularIslamist @Chadeep @rand anon @Jason Voorhees @wsada @cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon
Surprised old boy didn’t just come in forcefully

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Deleted member 82370, normie_joe and 11 others
knew it was canada before i clicked on the post

• JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Chadeep, bloomercel and 2 others
What the fuck are you doing @alien

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Diarrhoea

I fink u want it only 5 minut please Saar I em trying to kuntrol myself so hard right now wow u having bath beby waw :lul:
View attachment 3113160
@shia.jihadist @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @SecularIslamist @Chadeep @rand anon @Jason Voorhees @wsada @cromagnon @wishIwasSalludon

Is she Latina or something? She doesn’t sound white. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, normie_joe, Chadeep and 1 other person
“lets go have time”
“im bout to go bathe my skin”

Why do they fucking talk like this lol

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
fucking lol at him repeatedly saying he’s controlling himself like he has a hair trigger for rape

• JFL
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Just look at the way he's holding his hands and speaking. Absolute beta male cuck who summoned every last low inhib cell inside him to do that and he still came off as an autist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Deleted member 82370, Chadeep and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Diarrhoea, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
indians should always understand that no one in the world wants them, not even their own wymxn, it would avoid a lot of situations like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and TheLookInYourEyes
SMV INCREASED BY 2 POINTS

@Gonthar BHAI CAN U PLEASE MAKE A SCENE OF THIS USING MY FACE

this is true low inhib

for every 1 white women that records it and post online there is another 10 to 20 that accepts the invite for a quick hook up

ethnics is working at amazon delivery to fuck while deliverying prime shipping 2 days

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, robtical, Chadeep and 1 other person
img_3143-gif.3113160
I think she was flirting with him and playing hard to get, the guy just didn't know how to answer, I mean he made his proposal, the woman said she's busy, but then mentioned having to take a bath several times....:feelsthink:
I mean what woman would do this, mentioning such an intimate detail, if she would actually want to get rid of a guy?
The man should have offered to help her with her bath - wash her, scrub her, massage her, etc. and she would have probably accepted!

View attachment 3113160

What accent is that on the woman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back