Delivery food is sketchy

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
It's sketchy

I hope I don't get sick from this shit.

As a former delivery driver I can assure you that food has been spat on if you have not tipped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32, Hero of the Imperium and gymmaxedhorse
boogiepop-and-others-shirou.gif

I'm cooking shit from here on out

Just go to the resturant

just eat potato

It’s healthier and cheaper

As a former delivery driver I can assure you that food has been spat on if you have not tipped.
And this is why I never order delivery food. In most kitchen restaurants there are cameras and other people, so there is a low probability you are going to get you food spat on, or worse. But the delivery driver is alone, in his car, there is nothing to deter him (and 90% of delivery drivers are male) from fucking with your food.

And how fucking lazy are you that you can't just make your own food in half the time? Pizza being the one exception I can think of that makes sense to order delivery, because it is hard to cook a pizza in a home oven.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
And this is why I never order delivery food. In most kitchen restaurants there are cameras and other people, so there is a low probability you are going to get you food spat on, or worse. But the delivery driver is alone, in his car, there is nothing to deter him (and 90% of delivery drivers are male) from fucking with your food.

And how fucking lazy are you that you can't just make your own food in half the time? Pizza being the one exception I can think of that makes sense to order delivery, because it is hard to cook a pizza in a home oven.
Nigga I was just kidding, it’s not good to be so paranoid

And what’s the big deal in tipping my gee

Why would i waste time with cooking food when i have the money to order every day?

Why would i waste time with cooking food when i have the money to order every day?
Health? And to not be a fat fuck?

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday