*DELIVERY MAN* DIPS *TESTICLES* in *SALSA* = ay caramba

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
A man dipped his nuts into a customer’s restaurant order of salsa. Video uploaded to social media seems to show a male passenger in a vehicle putting a white cup to his groin under his pants.

“This is what you get when you give an 89-cents tip for an almost 30-minute drive,” says a woman from off-screen.

“Oh! It feels good on my balls,” says the man.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Insomniac

:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
Why are americans so entitled to tips when theyre getting paid anyways? Get a better job if you want more money dont take it out on the customer retards

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 656, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
Why are americans so entitled to tips when theyre getting paid anyways? Get a better job if you want more money dont take it out on the customer retards
tbh

Because their salary is adjusted factoring tips, their base salary can be less than the standard minimum salary.

Because their salary is adjusted factoring tips, their base salary can be less than the standard minimum salary.
I always tip cuz I can afford to but the fact that some Niggas feel entitled is where It gets stupid. Their job is to drive and give people food, they arnt a accountant, they arnt a doctor(the real people who should be tipped). It’s just a tactic of shaming .

Dunks me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Nookie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244