DELLISOLA SIDE UNFRAUDED

baboon593

baboon593

Gold
Dellisola

Rate Dellisola's side unfrauded (giga frauder spotted)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: goodgamebro, Deleted member 63781, LooksThinker and 8 others
Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, try2beme, It'snotover and 1 other person
good enough lol, projected tall chin and deep set eyes with great browridge prominence.

In no world would he be incel, especially when you factor in his insane eye area, pheno & coloring + overall harmony.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, LooksThinker, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I think people forget that we're not neanderthals anymore, maxilla is a feminine trait for the most part. Too much forward growth is feminine AF.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Manfrommars, try2beme and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, LooksThinker, iam good boy and 3 others
good enough lol, projected tall chin and deep set eyes with great browridge prominence.

In no world would he be incel, especially when you factor in his insane eye area, pheno & coloring + overall harmony.
he's gigachad obviously, but he looks uttershit sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781
in motion he doesnt really show his side, i know why now.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, jisko32, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
It looks good due to browridge and beard. You don't need a side with much of definition just don't be noticeably downward grown

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Would be rated ltn from this pic on here…

Not by me though….

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Ltn

But his front profile is so good that it barley even matters

Yes but his skull is brachy and he has fucked up paranasal area

Borderlines Htn

I think people forget that we're not neanderthals anymore, maxilla is a feminine trait for the most part. Too much forward growth is feminine AF.
You mention Neanderthals but the way forward growth is femenine. It’s why Barrett looks uncanny?

Answer wtf

forward grown maxilla looks better, just like almost every feminine feature

“great browridge prominence”😂😂