Delon vs Chico ( Face only )

Deleted member 16384

Deleted member 16384

Sphinx
Delon in purple noon ( apologies for shit music )

Chico in his prime ( 2010 )

The fuck is the poll?

Just give your opinion, dont want people to vote without a reason
Chico if we are talking prime. But delon has appeal to all women in his prime whether it be jbs or roasties. This one was always a tough choice for me but I'm gonna go prime Chico even just facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Chico if we are talking prime. But delon has appeal to all women in his prime whether it be jbs or roasties. This one was always a tough choice for me but I'm gonna go prime Chico even just facially
How?

Delon has better coloring, chin, hair, eye color, skin and zygos too

How?

Delon has better coloring, chin, hair, eye color, skin and zygos too
It just works better in terms of chicos harmony. Listen, I said this one is always a tough one for me as they're so close facially in terms of appeal to women. I'm not just doing PSL when I rate. I'm taking what appeals to women in general as well as what appeals to women of both their times into account. It could literally go either way that's how close it is for me, facially, between Delon and Chico. Similar goes for Chico vs delisolla as they literaly ride off the same thing and that's eye area, collagen, hair, and overall harmony. I'd probably choose delisolla of the two in terms of what a woman would probably pick but if you asked 100 women I'm sure it'd be closer to 50/50. Pretty boys are harder for me to rate I guess as it's less about bones and more about harmony, youth, hair etc.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell