MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
Think like 6.4 PSL

no curry can be 6.4 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and SikKunt
I’d be 6 psl if I was 5 inches taller tbh
Your face is good though.
Yes you're height is bad however you have a good body and frame.
I think you are at least high tier normie (meaning at least 6/10).
10 being ppl like chico,gandy,barret etc
No such thing as 10.
Lots say this, and I agree with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
His height is a huge failo though ngl.
Yes, however, like I said he looks dominant due to his frame and musculature. And ye I know tallfags will always look more dominant than eve, gymcelled manlets but still.

Your face is good though.
Yes you're height is bad however you have a good body and frame.
I think you are at least high tier normie (meaning at least 6/10).

No such thing as 10.
Lots say this, and I agree with them.

hes a 6/10 for me

10 being ppl like chico,gandy,barret etc
I agree I reckon I’m a 6/10, hopefully I can ascend to 6.5 or 7 when I lean down another 4%bf

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I agree I reckon I’m a 6/10, hopefully I can ascend to 6.5 or 7 when I lean down another 4%bf
Lowering your body fat even more isn’t gonna turn you into a 7 buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo, SikKunt and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Lowering your body fat even more isn’t gonna turn you into a 7 buddy boyo.
Might if his face gets even more chiseled, however, I do agree that 1 full point is a lot.

• +1
Yeh lol that’s too much 6.5 then

tht was my rating based purely off facial aesthetics

your hieght for sure lowers you.

nowadays anything below 5'11 is a death sentence, being Indian certainly doesnt help either

• +1
tht was my rating based purely off facial aesthetics

your hieght for sure lowers you.

nowadays anything below 5'11 is a death sentence, being Indian certainly doesnt help either
Yeh I mean the fact that I don’t get with white girls that often speaks for itself. The things I’d do to reach at least average height in the uk. Hopefully when I go india I can slay hard because I’m actually taller than the average guy there

• Woah
when I go india I can slay hard because I’m actually taller than the average guy there
Damn I didn't know all of India was plagued by manlets. Where will you go in India?

• +1
Damn I didn't know all of India was plagued by manlets. Where will you go in India?
5’5-5’6 is the average
Chennai, cus that’s where I’m from and my relatives are there. I want to go further north tho to Mumbai and Delhi because that’s where all the better looking, more slutty, curry punani reside

• +1
5’5-5’6
Chennai, cus that’s where I’m from and my relatives are there. I want to go further north tho to Mumbai and Delhi because that’s where all the better looking, more slutty, curry punani reside
Lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1680
went there on a business trip. decided to go to the beach. it was fucking green. man what a shitholr
Can’t agree more, Chennai is one of the shittiest of shiteholes in India

• JFL
Can’t agree more, Chennai is one of the shittiest of shiteholes in India
asked the cab to take me to the best hotel. he drove me to some dark alley and at the end of it there was a small hut where people pay to sleep on the floor :lul:

• JFL
asked the cab to take me to the best hotel. he drove me to some dark alley and at the end of it there was a small hut where people pay to sleep on the floor :lul:
Idk if other places are like this in India but you can literally smell the stench of faeces everywhere you go in Chennai. Idek if it’s human shit or cow shit as well. Literally takes me a week to get used to it lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
Idk if other places are like this in India but you can literally smell the stench of faeces everywhere you go in Chennai. Idek if it’s human shit or cow shit as well. Literally takes me a week to get used to it lmao
the stench was literally abominable, and the crows will literally try to steal the food from your hand. lmao it's hard to believe there's a place like that irl. what a hell. i have to go back in Sep, wish me luck. the only fun is people take a selfie with you. no tourists in chennai, some people there never seen a foreigner before. kids were trying to touch me like I'm some sort of god. a few kids were posing with my sunglasses, i was getting ready to chase whoever runs off with it :lul:

• JFL