Deluded guy attacking lookism

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
sXPGgjD.jpg

lol at this. this is members registration ordeered by time. literally 3 more pages were filled with his accounts (its one person). (i am the one at the top)

they shut off registration cuz of him but that was when I wanted to make new alt so I found a workaroud to register anyway but they thought I am him and banned me anyway LUL

np

why'd you want to registrer to lookism?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
why'd you want to registrer to lookism?

oh i had my reasons but looksmax always #1 in my heart <3

okay i wanted to laugh at what they write tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and HorseFace
Lookism is a site where autists with inflated egos congregate to boost their egos even further.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 206 and HorseFace
loool no its not the same guy
every new acc gets banned on sight rn, doesnt matter who it is or what he posts
prince rage or smth, keeps banning random posters and then calls for regs to be shut down so ig this is the next best thing, no idea who else it could be expect maybe fittedcaps on drug rage or 6ft4 but he seems somewhat sane. poobear has to demod some people tbh

loool no its not the same guy
every new acc gets banned on sight rn, doesnt matter who it is or what he posts
prince rage or smth, keeps banning random posters and then calls for regs to be shut down so ig this is the next best thing, no idea who else it could be expect maybe fittedcaps on drug rage or 6ft4 but he seems somewhat sane. poobear has to demod some people tbh

they edited the code needed for registration (some mod edited thread with code) and changed the code to something else to prevent registrations.

use old code to register:
PFLWXK493

tbh i didnt even ban evade but he perm banned my ip anyway, i have all my accs i created not banned except onethat i made just because i didnt like old name.

but im too lazy to open vpn each time ito change my IP to login. its over

they edited the code needed for registration (some mod edited thread with code) and changed the code to something else to prevent registrations.

use old code to register:
PFLWXK493

tbh i didnt even ban evade but he perm banned my ip anyway, i have all my accs i created not banned except onethat i made just because i didnt like old name.

but im too lazy to open vpn each time ito change my IP to login. its over
ah thats new i could freely make new accounts two days ago
now its locked to 1 per 10 days too so cant check if code works
but its not one person regging its someone ragebanning for no reason

Lookism is a site where autists with inflated egos congregate to boost their egos even further.
Leave autists out of this nigga. We dindu nuffin.