Delusional peeps that think surgery is retarded

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
Look, Gymmaxxing and whatever else is probably a good idea (unless u do bonesmashing we don't talk about that) BUT u need to respect surgeries some might not be able to get it cuz they have a shit base and for those peeps our prayers go to you

Now it might not raise you to chad status, but u need those 1-2 extra points of PSL you subhuman, don't sleep on surgeries, and don't get clowned by Jew surgeons.

I don't think anyone here thinks surgeries are cope.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7776
I always though this pic was retarded asf
both look like meth addicts in the before

So you're saying that even surgery won't fix you? What elss then?

So you're saying that even surgery won't fix you? What elss then?
assuming you are really fucked, Nothing

Move to a different country and work in a warehouse and fake an injury to make up for your shitty face to get pity/badass points.

assuming you are really fucked, Nothing

Move to a different country and work in a warehouse and fake an injury to make up for your shitty face to get pity/badass points.
Umm... Would you like to rate me in DMs and tell me whether it's truly over and if i need surgery or not.

Umm... Would you like to rate me in DMs and tell me whether it's truly over and if i need surgery or not.

I'll be honest am not a professional on this at all I don't recommend doing that, i don't wanna be a sleezy bastard who claims to know it all , sadly I am not experienced in this field .
DM more knowledgeable person and a tip don't send ur face to everyone (duh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Look, Gymmaxxing and whatever else is probably a good idea (unless u do bonesmashing we don't talk about that) BUT u need to respect surgeries some might not be able to get it cuz they have a shit base and for those peeps our prayers go to you

View attachment 876725

Now it might not raise you to chad status, but u need those 1-2 extra points of PSL you subhuman, don't sleep on surgeries, and don't get clowned by Jew surgeons.
i'm sick of this pessimist, dumb figure to prove gymcelling not working.

just use 2 extreme boundaries jfl

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 8853
i'm sick of this pessimist, dumb figure to prove gymcelling not working.

just use 2 extreme boundaries jfl
I never said gymcelling does not work I just said don't sleep on surgeries ....

We have cranio maxillofacial surgery these days to change your face shape. Although it's very costly

Lmao surgery isnt cope, but surgery is greatly exaggerated in this forum, surgery can fix major flaws like recessed mandible, chin etc and can make you look atleast average looking if you're a truecel

But the way some people treat surgery in this forum is like they treat it like the holy saving grace, they list like 10 surgeries or 5 surgeries they need to do like it's a shopping list

The main problem with this is like they don't take into account how each surgery might fuck up their harmony of their face, and how they might even fuck up their faces harmony more

Surgery isnt a quick easy way to get attractive. You can get rid of major flaws .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370 and Deleted member 4430
surgery isnt cope, it just cant make you a chad. You cant fix a flaw, if you dont have any in first place. most people are average, which means the sexual / aesthetic death sentence.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and stuckneworleans
Lmao surgery isnt cope, but surgery is greatly exaggerated in this forum, surgery can fix major flaws like recessed mandible, chin etc and can make you look atleast average looking if you're a truecel

But the way some people treat surgery in this forum is like they treat it like the holy saving grace, they list like 10 surgeries or 5 surgeries they need to do like it's a shopping list

The main problem with this is like they don't take into account how each surgery might fuck up their harmony of their face, and how they might even fuck up their faces harmony more

Surgery isnt a quick easy way to get attractive. You can get rid of major flaws .

High Iq and based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I never said gymcelling does not work I just said don't sleep on surgeries ....
wtf does that even supposed to mean?