Demi Moore went too far with surgerymaxxing

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
This is an example of why if you’re half way good looking already then you don’t need no damn surgery, and if you do you make only subtle, careful changes.

Attachments

• ADFBC922-A389-4714-940C-CA9116146CF3.jpeg
    ADFBC922-A389-4714-940C-CA9116146CF3.jpeg
    144.6 KB · Views: 159
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
Damn. That’s what BDD looks like, that shit is sad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 8080, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Damn. That’s what BDD looks like, that shit is sad
We still live in the jungle where only the most attractive, alpha males and females are appreciated. People will do all kinds of crazy shit to be that.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, itorroella9, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
surgery is cope

Softmaxing results are more impressive 99 percent of time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, zaynbrah, Deleted member 8080 and 3 others
would coom inside tbh

ashton kutcher went from her to that jewish goblina kunis

d0e1a05985fa02e18955a92b2b468ab5.jpg

insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
We still live in the jungle where only the most attractive, alpha males and females are appreciated. People will do all kinds of crazy shit to be that.
True but she literally was that in her lifetime, just couldn’t accept she was old.

NO sane person blames old people for looking old, so when you see this it’s just super sad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
What you mean all bitches are appreciated, just the top bitches get appreciation from Chad instead of only normie dudes.

And in the jungle highest status males win not best looking.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
women are always appreciated, it's just that some women apply the same standards they have for men to themselves

this is the result of that

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: warpsociety, klamus and Deleted member 4209
Brutal wall pill. It hit her so hard she Had To do some thing about it.

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
would coom inside tbh

ashton kutcher went from her to that jewish goblina kunis

d0e1a05985fa02e18955a92b2b468ab5.jpg

insane
Just choose the worst pic after poping out a baby theory.

What you mean all bitches are appreciated, just the top bitches get appreciation from Chad instead of only normie dudes.

And in the jungle highest status males win not best looking.
good looking men are high status by default
they get validation their whole lives

no, this is just coping mechanism with ageing
some people here suffer with this as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and homo_faber
Did she lip her lower mid face

women are always appreciated, it's just that some women apply the same standards they have for men to themselves

this is the result of that
It’s all in comparison. In comparison to the average male? Yes. Any woman that has a pussy and 3/10 face or more is more appreciated than the average male. Compared to good looking women? Nah.

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 6341
I would kill to look like a model

good looking men are high status by default
they get validation their whole lives
Many are beta fags, and many ugly dudes are Dark Triad af which is more powerful than any looks for status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
What’s the point of being a model if you’re a piece of trash? Does it really matter?
They don't care if your a piece of trash, they care if ur good looking. That's all that matters. I would kill for that chance

They don't care if your a piece of trash, they care if ur good looking. That's all that matters. I would kill for that chance
That’s not what I’m asking. What I’m asking does it matter that you’re a model face if you have to live with yourself and go to sleep knowing that you killed an innocent person?

she just got old and went desperate, at one point you have to accept ageing

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and .*my*.
That’s not what I’m asking. What I’m asking does it matter that you’re a model face if you have to live with yourself and go to sleep knowing that you killed an innocent person?
I'll sleep well, I been through enough already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
nah this person just didn't know what they were doing

plus getting desperate

When you're a subhuman like me, you will do anything to get out of your position.
You’re not a subhuman, you just need to get your act together and start living your life and let go of this resentment.

Bitch looks like Jigsaw

halloween terrifying GIF by HULU