DEMOGRAPHICS Ranked: The 20 Countries With the Fastest Declining Populations

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
You always hear bullshit that "Muh america is shithole, muh germany and sweden is shithole cus of ethnics" :feelsuhh:

But the truth is, slavic countries especially Balkan is hardest place to live, lowest quality of life and highest suicide rates in world. Ethnic people are joke for Balkans:
Screenshot 20220723 105457 Gallery

For example Russia is heading to self extinction
Map of study countries and their suicide rates in 2009

The only sollution to this problem is fixing the economy. In Serbia, price of resources, gas, food, is same as in Germany. But average wage in Germany is over €2000 monthly, while in Serbia it's €400, the only thing more expensive in Germany is rent.

Bosnian GDP is equivelent to Zimbabwe's GDP for example

My bike has been stolen twice for example, and people think that it's ideal to locationmax in eastern europe :bluepill::bluepill: JFL good luck dealing with impulsive people, which are worse than niggers. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy to be born in EE, because you're better off roping than living in this shithole of country JFL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Daniel Plainview, vaseqmoherad and 7 others
Russia will be colonised by Chechens and the peoples of Dagerstan inshallah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet and 3 others
let the idiots distract themselves while ethics replace europeans

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 17829
You always hear bullshit that "Muh america is shithole, muh germany and sweden is shithole cus of ethnics" :feelsuhh:

But the truth is, slavic countries especially Balkan is hardest place to live, lowest quality of life and highest suicide rates in world. Ethnic people are joke for Balkans:
View attachment 1791390

View attachment 1791427View attachment 1791428View attachment 1791430

The only sollution to this problem is fixing the economy. In Serbia, price of resources, gas, food, is same as in Germany. But average wage in Germany is over €2000 monthly, while in Serbia it's €400, the only thing more expensive in Germany is rent.

My bike has been stolen twice for example, and people think that it's ideal to locationmax in eastern europe :bluepill::bluepill: JFL good luck dealing with impulsive people, which are worse than niggers. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy to be born in EE, because you're better off roping than living in this shithole of country JFL
NOT
MY
PROBLEM
After all, eastern jewrope is full of ethnics (excluding native population who are mongoloid gooks or gypsies). Plenty of curries, churkas, chechens and etc.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday

View attachment 1791390

View attachment 1791427View attachment 1791428View attachment 1791430

White Germans or Swedes are declining just as fast

Its just that EE doesn't mass import ethnic shitskins to replace them but prefers to die out and leave the land empty.

White Germans or Swedes are declining just as fast

Its just that EE doesn't mass import ethnic shitskins to replace them but prefers to die out and leave the land empty.
Germans and swedes have no choice in the matter, they VILL be replaced and they VILL be happy.