Demons exist

D

Deleted member 16369

Mood swings
Demons, among other supernatural creatures 100% exist. I remember when I was 8 about a decade ago, I woke up to someone rustling my bed sheets, I screamed but I got no response back. After it had been going on for about a minute, I decided to check and as soon as I lifted the covers no one was there.

I’ve had many similar instances where I hear a noise and once I investigate it there’s no one there. Just a week ago I had a dream and then later in the week, two days ago part of the dream happened in real life. There’s a lot about this world that we don’t know about. Very creepy stuff.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, TUSSELEIF, mug and 19 others
Demons, among other supernatural creatures 100% exist. I remember when I was 8 about a decade ago, I woke up to someone rustling my bed sheets, I screamed but I got no response back. After it had been going on for about a minute, I decided to check and as soon as I lifted the covers no one was there.

I’ve had many similar instances where I hear a noise and once I investigate it there’s no one there. Just a week ago I had a dream and then later in the week, two days ago part of the dream happened in real life. There’s a lot about this world that we don’t know about. Very creepy stuff.
yes curlyheadjames is proof

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Autismcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
op did u get a mic yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
I'm shocked one hasn't greeted me yet if they do

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272

They cannot tell the future so the dream stuff is questionable. Be wary if you feel like you're being watched and there's a strong scent kind of like rotten eggs. Don't fear them either. They're bound by other supernatural forces, but they thrive off of fear and can read your thoughts. Whatever you do don't give them any permissions. Don't ever ask them for help with anything or give them any kind of permission to incorporate themselves into your life or living spaces in any way.

Glorifying Jesus Christ is what they hate the most. Give your fear to God and only God. They hate a person that fears God but not them. And if you seek God they will flee from you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrahminBoss, john2 and 3 others
They do
Out of the corner of my eye I sometimes see tall lanky shadowy figures and it feels like they're looking at me
Kinda like this but taller and lankier like slenderman. Only in the corner of my vision but when I turn to look at them, they disappear.

What-You-Should-Know-About-Shadow-People.jpg

I'm not convinced about current religion but there are 100% supernatural forces at play

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BrahminBoss, Clark69 and 4 others
They do
Out of the corner of my eye I sometimes see tall lanky shadowy figures and it feels like they're looking at me
es at play
Very interesting. I wonder what their goal is.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I went to the graveyard on christmas eve night and I was alone and it felt like there were people (souls?) all around me and that I was being watched, I kinda freaked out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 16369
Inshallah

• Ugh..
I never had any paranormal experience in my life, I guess mogs demons and they want to stay away

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and GamerCel
they exist but they cant get me laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Years ago there was something that walked on my bed at night.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 16369
They do
Kinda like this but taller and lankier like slenderman. Only in the corner of my vision but when I turn to look at them, they disappear.

I'm not convinced about current religion but there are 100% supernatural forces at play
Heightmogged manlet getting PTSD from all the tall Chads around him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Despicable, fauxfox and Deleted member 16369
I remember a year or two before my girl died that she woke up in a panic about something on our bedroom. Around the time I had woken up to seeing a faint light look like it was twirling away toward the ceiling. I actually woke up before she did and she yelled "omg baby what is that?" And I had to reassure her everything was OK. But the thing is I saw the mysterious twirling light first. But she described it as something different, like a dark figure. So idk. But she always saw figures at night. I wonder if she was seeing the angel of death

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Yes and one of them is the owner of this website

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 23778
I remember a year or two before my girl died that she woke up in a panic about something on our bedroom. Around the time I had woken up to seeing a faint light look like it was twirling away toward the ceiling. I actually woke up before she did and she yelled "omg baby what is that?" And I had to reassure her everything was OK. But the thing is I saw the mysterious twirling light first. But she described it as something different, like a dark figure. So idk. But she always saw figures at night. I wonder if she was seeing the angel of death
What was the cause of death? Very very interesting though. Maybe only some can see them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

Funny how these "supernatural experiences" are always about hearing noises and normal natural silly things like that which could easily be explained by your head playing tricks on you, why is it never a full blown ghostly apparition? Lol

• Hmm...
It was me, I was molesting you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 16369
It is more likely that our alien observers are masquerading as ghosts/demons and pranking us once in a while just for the lolz, and.or they are screening you to see if you would be a good abduction case. When you are older and less susceptible to being spooked none of those things will ever happen again.

Where in Colorado are you snowboarding?

• Woah
Already told this story but one time I took a shit in a bathroom where some guy committed suicide. As I'm sitting on the toilet, the whole bathroom stall starts violently shaking. No one else was in there either, shit was freaky

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 16369
tfw you have early onset schizophrenia

• Ugh..
Cagefuel thread

• JFL
ngl, they do exist, i was sleeping in a parsonage back in 2013, everyone else was asleep, just me and a dog was awake. Ive heard strange unexplainable sounds. Ive never been so scared in my life as i was on 17th of August 2013.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 16369
ngl, they do exist, i was sleeping in a parsonage back in 2013, everyone else was asleep, just me and a dog was awake. Ive heard strange unexplainable sounds. Ive never been so scared in my life as i was on 17th of August 2013.
What did it sound like?

What did it sound like?
ive heard people walking in the stairs, the dog was barking as i heard the stair sound, i even said hello loud, no1 answered. When i was digging deep into the bed with pillow over my head to just forget ive heard sounds from the wall, people talking in a "classic" way. but everyone was asleep, shit was unexplainable.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Don Alejo Garza and Deleted member 16369
Those who know, know. And those who dont know can only believe but theyll never be sure like those of us who know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
ive heard people walking in the stairs, the dog was barking as i heard the stair sound, i even said hello loud, no1 answered. When i was digging deep into the bed with pillow over my head to just forget ive heard sounds from the wall, people talking in a "classic" way. but everyone was asleep, shit was unexplainable.
I saw a floating white woman in a white gown floating underneath a lamppost at 6am she was ghostly pale north Atlantid phenotype and the light was flickering on and off. The house opporsite her had no blinds the windows were near the TV was static etc

I drove past only saw it for a few seconds but it fucked me so hard mentally I never spoke for the whole day. I dunno if they are real my mum claims to have seen them before in front of her eyes my dad was also haunted by a ghost that tried to kill him numerous times as a baby and toddler but I ain’t seen SHYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET besides that

They do

I have this also wtf

• Woah
Reactions: fauxfox
They indeed do a demon once tried to trick me into killling myself while i was on a lsd trip

Humans are demonic souls trapped in a prison planet (earth)

Water

yea my schizophrenia was a demon attack.