1448098 Untitled1

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and WeiWei
Looking for new fap material bro?

@Graham

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
I am mostly completely inactive from shitting in these forums since lukizm shut down and only logged on because @Graham has my contact
I dont post pictures anymore because I refuse to be associated with these newgen autists and have moved on from it
That lukizm gif has enough anyway

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Xangsane
I am mostly completely inactive from shitting in these forums since lukizm shut down and only logged on because @Graham has my contact
I dont post pictures anymore because I refuse to be associated with these newgen autists and have moved on from it

Why does Marina look a bit like Zendaya here

what's your ideal type?
Nothing too specific
I guess I would say the girl I am currently with
Short, pale skin but with black hair, thick eyebrows big round eyes, not skinny but not fat, big boobs
I could go into detail about the finer things about her (im in love) but its too much effort

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nothing too specific
I guess I would say the girl I am currently with
Short, pale skin but with black hair, thick eyebrows big round eyes, not skinny but not fat, big boobs
asian
I could go into detail about the finer things about her (im in love) but its too much effort
Hope it goes well for both of you.

What are your racial preferences?
couldnt really give a fuck but for the most part I definitely would rather date europeans over anything else

• +1
couldnt really give a fuck but for the most part I definitely would rather date europeans over anything else
is it weird that I prefer ethnic and mixed women?
I am arab/white/black with blue eyes

is it weird that I prefer ethnic and mixed women?
I am arab/white/black with blue eyes
Nah not really especially if you're of those ethnicity, for me I just wouldnt want to date someone who has come from a completely different culture

• +1
Ah, my bad, I saw that gif on an old looksmax thread, I didn't realise you were trying to distance yourself from here.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
Ah, my bad, I saw that gif on an old looksmax thread, I didn't realise you were trying to distance yourself from here.
its okay i think that old stuff being reposted is funny i just wouldnt post my updated lookz

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Nah not really especially if you're of those ethnicity, for me I just wouldnt want to date someone who has come from a completely different culture
makes sense!

My girlfriend is black/arab and passes as lightskin. She's really cute
We talked over video call while cooking end eating JFL

• Love it
are you in the US

are you in the US
England unfortunately, hate the shithole, and if my forementioned 11th august situation I mentioned in another thread works out which I pray it will then I may end up eventually moving to the mediterranean where I belong

• +1
England unfortunately, hate the shithole, and if my forementioned 11th august situation I mentioned in another thread works out which I pray it will then I may end up eventually moving to the mediterranean where I belong
I'm in the UK too, and I hate this island ngl.

• +1
I'm in the UK too, and I hate this island ngl.
Indeed it is a miserable cold grey place with little to do except drink and work

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Graham and Demonstrator