Dental Health Maxxing

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So I had and still have very very subhuman teeth and I have improved a lot in the past week of using this and I will also improve further

So let me begin with the basics

Dental health itself

Brush ATLEAST 2x daily for 2 minutes with fluoride toothpaste

Use the technique shown

Flossing atleast 2x daily before brushing

And using a good mouthwash 2x daily before brushing

$ less than 50
Now that is out of the way you will have a healthy mouth and thus it will look more attractive, however it won't be supraphysiological levels of attractive for that we gotta use more looksmaxxing techniques

Fixing occlusion

I will purchase invisalign, much cheaper and better aesthetic results than braces

Nick Bradbury Before After Invisalign 1024x898

Becky Before After 1

Invisalign results1

$ around 3000

Now we have a solid base to finish off the looksmaxxing with white, straight and healthy teeth with DIY whitening

Here is a guide which can put into way better words than I could :

Hopefully this helps with your teeth and mouth ascension

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Kingkellz, KraftDurchLeid and 9 others
i read every word, good job, op.

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
inb4 fluoride haters the jews are poisining us

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj and Lev Peshkov
inb4 fluoride haters the jews are poisining us
Jfl they're coping hard, they have like 200ng/dl test and think fluoride will effect you.

If ur a real looksmaxxer you would literally be on trt

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and datboijj
So I had and still have very very subhuman teeth and I have improved a lot in the past week of using this and I will also improve further

Dental health itself

Use the technique shown

$ less than 50
Now that is out of the way you will have a healthy mouth and thus it will look more attractive, however it won't be supraphysiological levels of attractive for that we gotta use more looksmaxxing techniques

Fixing occlusion

I will purchase invisalign, much cheaper and better aesthetic results than braces

View attachment 1108408
View attachment 1108409
View attachment 1108410

$ around 3000

Now we have a solid base to finish off the looksmaxxing with white, straight and healthy teeth with DIY whitening

Fluoride is bullshit. My teeth didn't start to get better until I gave up the fluoride toorhpaste

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, datboijj and ifyouwannabemylover

Dental health itself

Use the technique shown

$ less than 50

Fixing occlusion

View attachment 1108408
View attachment 1108409
View attachment 1108410

$ around 3000

you fucking gypsy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Teeth whitening strips and Invisalign and veneers thats it

• +1

Dental health itself

Use the technique shown

$ less than 50

Fixing occlusion

View attachment 1108408
View attachment 1108409
View attachment 1108410

$ around 3000

You forgot one big thing. Wide palate. A well developed craniofacial profile and wide maxila are essential for smile/teeth aesthetics. Well aligned with a 9+ tooth smile are such a halo. A wide palate will give you enough space for your teeth to align, essentially giving you straight teeth with plenty of room. So you won't need extractions like wisdom tooth removal, etc. Look into MSE, Palatal Expanders, MARPE, Invasalign for wide palate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, terrorblade and Lev Peshkov
Fluoride = poison
Mouthwash = poison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Lev Peshkov
You forgot one big thing. Wide palate. A well developed craniofacial profile and wide maxila are essential for smile/teeth aesthetics. Well aligned with a 9+ tooth smile are such a halo. A wide palate will give you enough space for your teeth to align, essentially giving you straight teeth with plenty of room. So you won't need extractions like wisdom tooth removal, etc. Look into MSE, Palatal Expanders, MARPE, Invasalign for wide palate.
i honestly dont think its as important as made out

2/4 of the chads at my school have narrow palates

Cant invisalign recess bones?

Bruh, I've been using moutwash for months now, it's been helping with my teeth and breath a bit
Sterelizes your mouth microbiome.

A natural mouthwash however is a good idea.

Propolis mouthwash was found to be more effective than typical antibiotic mouthwashes at killing bad bacteria and it doesnt kill good bacteria like typical mouthwash. It even regenerates gum tissue lol. Coconut oil is also great.

Im not even going to list all the issues of using typical mouthwashes. They literally wipe out all the good bacteria in your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas and KDA Player
Where can I buy a natural mouthwash? And how can I make one?
Propolis mouthwash was found to be more effective than typical antibiotic mouthwashes at killing bad bacteria and it doesnt kill good bacteria like typical mouthwash. It even regenerates gum tissue lol. Coconut oil is also great.
Hmm, elaborate. Where can I get propolis mouthwash, is that a thing?
Im not even going to list all the issues of using typical mouthwashes. They literally wipe out all the good bacteria in your mouth.
wow

Bruh, I've been using moutwash for months now, it's been helping with my teeth and breath a bit
And with fluoride there are hundreds of studies on why its literal poison and does barely nothing for teeth.
There are plenty of natural substances that work way, way better than fluoride.

Fluoride has been found to lower IQ, cause infertility, affect growth, ADHD, degenerative joint disease, lower body weight and exercise capacity, destroys the thyroid and a buch of other things..

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
And with fluoride there are hundreds of studies on why its literal poison and does barely nothing for teeth.
There are plenty of natural substances that work way, way better than fluoride.

Fluoride has been found to lower IQ, cause infertility, affect growth, ADHD, degenerative joint disease, lower body weight and exercise capacity, destroys the thyroid and a buch of other things..
what the absolute fuck?

What should I do then- to substitute mouth wash?

Where can I buy a natural mouthwash? And how can I make one?

Hmm, elaborate. Where can I get propolis mouthwash, is that a thing?

wow
Idk
I just bought propolis extract and put a few drops in my mouth.
what the absolute fuck?

What should I do then- to substitute mouth wash?
There are many options but propolis is the most convenient tbh.
Just buy a propolis bottle and put a few drops in your mouth.

And what did it do for u

what are some other options?

Will coconut oil improve my breath?
Been using it for almost 2 weeks and as of now candida that was on my tongue (white tongue) is pretty much all gone and breath is much better
There are many other benefits you wont exactly notice, such as balancing oral microbiome and etc.. it just makes ur mouth healthy
Yea coconut oil improves breath too

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
what should i do for my short teeth ?
they are small and kinda spaced out. but not crooked, no ortognathic problems, my bite is aligned too.

499B1D63 2524 4F76 81BD F8E3CC956A7E

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Sterelizes your mouth microbiome.

What propolis mouthwash do you use?

in

Dental health itself

Use the technique shown

$ less than 50

Fixing occlusion

View attachment 1108408
View attachment 1108409
View attachment 1108410

$ around 3000

invisalign is cheaper than braces?

• +1