Dentist APTMENT TMR

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
GOING TO DENTIST TMR GONNA TELL THEM I NEED DOUBLE JAW SURGERY ASAP SO I CAN SLAY MORE THAN A 5/10 FOID

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Um, are you sure that a dentist can give you jaw surgery?

Holy shit it's so hard to get a fucking surgery, you need to come through one million people
They don't want us to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, goat2x and anti caking agents
Are your teeth already straight? And your bite alignment?

I've never been to a dentist my entire life

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm getting my teeth cleaned tomorrow too.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
None of you guys are going to get double jaw. That shit isn’t realistic. Do you actually have months to just waste away and do nothing during while you recover? And tens of thousands of dollars to throw away?

I get subcision treatment tomorrow... I just realized now it is on Valentines Day so everyone at the clinic will know I am subhuman that cannot get a date because why else would I get a treatment that would ruin me for a few days on Valentine. I guess my subhuman features would have been a dead give away regardless.

None of you guys are going to get double jaw. That shit isn’t realistic. Do you actually have months to just waste away and do nothing during while you recover? And tens of thousands of dollars to throw away?
I have some functional issues that will most likely cause some problems when I'm older so I will eventually need bimax, however since my sleep studies come back negative no surgeon will perform jaw surgery on me. So for now my only how is a chin implant.

yeah i do faggot, dont post negative shit on my threads anymore