dentists/orthos are so extremely dumb

lestoa

lestoa

Banned
''oh yes goy look at this small jaw mhhhhhhhhhhh all of his teeth are crooked mhhhhhhhhhhhh what should i do.................. his problem is his jaw - its too small, thats why his teeth are fucked mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OH YES YES RIGHT I KNOW LETS EXTRACT HIS TEETH BECAUSE MUH HE DOESNT HAVE ANY SPACE IN HIS MOUTH. LETS TURN HIM INTO A ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN. YES! thats it, haha! years of studying paid of ha!''

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Ascеnd, Juandigomigo22 and 1 other person
''oh yes goy look at this small jaw mhhhhhhhhhhh all of his teeth are crooked mhhhhhhhhhhhh what should i do.................. his problem is his jaw - its too small, thats why his teeth are fucked mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OH YES YES RIGHT I KNOW LETS EXTRACT HIS TEETH BECAUSE MUH HE DOESNT HAVE ANY SPACE IN HIS MOUTH. LETS TURN HIM INTO A ABSOLUTE SUBHUMAN. YES! thats it, haha! years of studying paid of ha!''
8 teeth :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: lestoa
So are doctors, all these Jews care about is selling you stuff

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR and lestoa
FUARK WTF
iam so sry, which ones ??? 2nd molars + wisdom teeth ?
All 4 2nd molars plus wisdom teeth yea, and they left my expander in for 3 years so my maxilla never grew past 14

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
All 4 2nd molars plus wisdom teeth yea, and they left my expander in for 3 years so my maxilla never grew past 14
poor guy, iam deadass sorry for you.
God bluepilled doctors are so dumb

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22