Denying the blackpill and leaving the forums | whitepilled

majesticincel

majesticincel

Spend time with your loved ones while you can
I have finally found the girl boys, i thought it was over with her like 6 months ago, but i was just stupid as hell, my future is with her and with her only. This is the only girl to wich i look at with genuine love instead of just lust. I now understand what all the romance movies mean bro, this is absoloutly beautiful.

Thats why i have decided, and i do very well recommend anyone reading this thread to consider doing the same. What i have learned from all these hours upon hours on these forums, on .is, on reddit, and even on tiktok about blackpill is just straight up lies upon lies brah.

As i have discovered the world of lookism and blackpill at a very young age while being ugly and absoloutly no girl wanting me. It has hurt me and even scarred me for life. Im not denying that lookism doesnt exist, and that life is "easier" as chad, im just saying, that even if anything, its never over.

What i intend to do is to start actually living for god and living for love. Im done with all this stupid blackpill thing about how its over, how everyone should rope, no. I will live my life with love, forgivness, my wife, god, and a beautiful family.

"Oh but shes gonna break up with you in a year" yes, something may happen between us, but and what? Does that mean that i will fall into this endless void again and fall deeper and deeper until i rope? Again, i refuse.

For any people that i have met on here and that maybe will remember me, im not really leaving these forums im just stopping the spread of hate and bp, and im gonna try to protect the remaining trees from the fire.

ITS NEVER OVER❤️
GOD LOVES YOU:chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bars, AlbinoMaxxer, bloomercel and 20 others
I also am sorry for anything i have said on these forums before, i have said some bad stuff and i am really sorry bhaiis:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Bars, greywind, Kroker and 4 others
@Averagecel @PeakIncels @hopecel @nathan
@übermog

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I have finally found the girl boys, i thought it was over with her like 6 months ago, but i was just stupid as hell, my future is with her and with her only. This is the only girl to wich i look at with genuine love instead of just lust. I now understand what all the romance movies mean bro, this is absoloutly beautiful.

Thats why i have decided, and i do very well recommend anyone reading this thread to consider doing the same. What i have learned from all these hours upon hours on these forums, on .is, on reddit, and even on tiktok about blackpill is just straight up lies upon lies brah.

As i have discovered the world of lookism and blackpill at a very young age while being ugly and absoloutly no girl wanting me. It has hurt me and even scarred me for life. Im not denying that lookism doesnt exist, and that life is "easier" as chad, im just saying, that even if anything, its never over.

What i intend to do is to start actually living for god and living for love. Im done with all this stupid blackpill thing about how its over, how everyone should rope, no. I will live my life with love, forgivness, my wife, god, and a beautiful family.

"Oh but shes gonna break up with you in a year" yes, something may happen between us, but and what? Does that mean that i will fall into this endless void again and fall deeper and deeper until i rope? Again, i refuse.

For any people that i have met on here and that maybe will remember me, im not really leaving these forums im just stopping the spread of hate and bp, and im gonna try to protect the remaining trees from the fire.

ITS NEVER OVER❤️
we all return to the blackpill bhai

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Kaari, bloomercel and 7 others
Why do you incels always go to the extremes, you either say:

"Blackpill is 100% true and only chad gets girls"
or
"Blackpill is cope! I finally got a girlfriend! Blackpill is 0% true!"

Why can't u just accept that it's 50/50 both ways, blackpill exists but not to the extent of how some people exagerrate it. Is everyone here low IQ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Kaari, RunVerc and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and nathan

or

Why can't u just accept that it's 50/50 both ways, blackpill exists but not to the extent of how some people exagerrate it. Is everyone here low IQ?
Yeah pretty much, lookism exists but u can still be happy❤️

• +1
I aint reading allat because u found a more mentally ill transexual that fucks your brown little asshole at night

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Kaari, bloomercel and 2 others
Ive even been like barely on these forums this week

• +1
I aint reading allat because u found a more mentally ill transexual that fucks your brown little asshole at night
Shes a beautiful blonde stacy saar:feelsbadman:

• +1

ITS NEVER OVER❤️
Happy for u bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars, ihearvoices, greywind and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: USAwhitecel and nathan
whats her looks level in ur opinion brah

plus congrats to u bhai

• +1
men like you will always eventually lose in life

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, Usernames, USAwhitecel and 1 other person
@Gengar why jfl reaction bhaii:feelsbadman:

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
only read first sentence

...and it's like rehab room said, a subhuman experiences affection from one girl and apparently, that nullifies all of the blackpill. Crazy how fickle some of the retards here are the moment they encounter a crumb of pussy.

One woman giving me a chance (statistically almost impossible to happen), and it wouldn't magically change the abuse, discrimination, isolation, pain, suffering and misery of my formative years. The damage is done.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, greywind, Ascеnd and 3 others
only read first sentence

...and it's like rehab room said, a subhuman experiences affection from one girl and apparently, that nullifies all of the blackpill. Crazy how fickle some of the retards here are the moment they encounter a crumb of pussy.

One woman giving me a chance (statistically almost impossible to happen), and it wouldn't magically change the abuse, discrimination, isolation, pain, suffering and misery of my formative years. The damage is done.
yea these faggots dont believe in anything they talk about, all it took was some affection for this subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, majesticincel and EverythingMattersCel
only read first sentence

be honest, have you really actually ever done anything towards getting a girl or do you rot all day in ur room on these forums:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Brother no, we are the ones who win, and who in the end die in peace and surrounded by love and happiness.:feelsgood:❤️
youre gonna get fucked over soon, enjoy while it lasts

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and greywind
@Gengar why jfl reaction bhaii:feelsbadman:
The last line. Made me chuckle. Stop peddling such BS. You got a good ending but that's just you, it doesn't happen to everyone.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kaari, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and majesticincel
All fun and games until you break up and you are an ugly oldcel who never did autistic anti-aging and looksmaxxing to maintain his looks. Seen it happen to many times. Guy breaks up with his gf and it is over pretty much. Too old.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
The last line. Made me chuckle. Stop peddling such BS. You got a good ending but that's just you, it doesn't happen to everyone.
No, literally the whole point of this is that you can always be happy in the end if you turn to love and god

All fun and games until you break up and you are an ugly oldcel who never did autistic anti-aging and looksmaxxing to maintain his looks. Seen it happen to many times. Guy breaks up with his gf and it is over pretty much. Too old.
I will have my wife and kids and die surrounded by them:feelsgood:❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, glaruz and Schizotypalcel

ITS NEVER OVER❤️
Mirin bhai

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
Plus death is not the end brother:chad:

@Averagecel @PeakIncels @hopecel @nathan
@übermog
gl, I'll see you in a few months, but still I wish you the best bro, I'm sure you will be successful❤️❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and majesticincel
No, literally the whole point of this is that you can always be happy in the end if you turn to love and god
And that's where you're wrong. You think anyone can get a happy ending in this world. That's just not how it works. Anyway, is this your first relationship? And what about her?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari

or

yeah the truth isnt 100% blackpill or 100%whitepill its mixed lightskin pill like Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, greywind and Usernames
I don’t understand how niggas be saying this forum ruined them and gave them no hope and motivation. It’s the opposite for me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, greywind, LookmaxBlau and 3 others

or

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Usernames
gl, I'll see you in a few months, but still I wish you the best bro, I'm sure you will be successful❤️❤️
Thank you man, tall htn is possible within about 2 years im pretty sure
I have a solid base with some bones, im working on losing bf, acne, and bloat

You are maybe my favorite member on these forums bro:feelsgood:❤️

I don’t understand how niggas be saying this forum ruined them and gave them no hope and motivation. It’s the opposite for me tbh.
some posts actually help but some are straight up suifuel:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
And that's where you're wrong. You think anyone can get a happy ending in this world. That's just not how it works. Anyway, is this your first relationship? And what about her?
Well yeah, even if you have a disability or your face is burt off during a car crash, you still can

First time of the "teenage love" or whatever in the movies as i mentioned before. I could spend hours talking about her bro shes gorgeous, she is even the one who got me out of bp and this feeling ive been in for a year already

Well yeah, even if you have a disability or your face is burt off during a car crash, you still can

First time of the "teenage love" or whatever in the movies as i mentioned before. I could spend hours talking about her bro shes gorgeous, she is even the one who got me out of bp and this feeling ive been in for a year already
So you are each other's first? That's good.

• Love it
  • +1
So you are each other's first? That's good.
Thank you so much bhai, i will post threads and tag you if anything happens between us

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • Love it
  • +1
Need a bad bitch to suck my shit

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and greywind