Me getting ready to deport half of the australian white population

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Roquefort, FBl, shia.jihadist and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and slavicpsycho
Trump said that in the debate
Did you watch trump on the new york economy club? He was asked about the government spending deficit and he just started rambling about trade tariffs and jobs coming back to america. Bro is fucking cooked.

People mock biden about his iq but Trump is a fucking retard now

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, thereallegend, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Did you watch trump on the new york economy club? He was asked about the government spending deficit and he just started rambling about trade tariffs and jobs coming back to america. Bro is fucking cooked.

People mock biden about his iq but Trump is a fucking retard now
Hes got better policy than biden / kamala

Hes just an autist at speaking

I wish rfk wouldve won

• Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, rand anon, thereallegend and 1 other person
Hes got better policy than biden / kamala

Hes just an autist at speaking
No he doesn't lol. I remember they had to bail out US farmers and steal producers because of tariffs on imported goods

He's not just weird. He has severe cognitive decline worse than biden. He only doesn't stutter. He's FAR worse than he was in 2016 or even 2020.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, thereallegend and mug
No he doesn't lol. I remember they had to bail out US farmers and steal producers because of tariffs on imported goods

He's not just weird. He has severe cognitive decline worse than biden. He only doesn't stutter. He's FAR worse than he was in 2016 or even 2020.
Bro biden is retarded

And kamala is put by jews and she ruined san fran

Immigrants have to go to white countries to improve them but cant improve their own 🫢
wdym?
IMG 8343
IMG 8344

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Bro biden is retarded

And kamala is put by jews and she ruined san fran
Biden is retarded and he's more intelligent than trump.

Muh jews, according to you retard nazis, trump is too lol, he's even kissed the wall before.

• Love it
Okay so stay in china then why are they moving out?
so they can conquer pinkies and force them to suck 3 inch chink dick.

Biden is retarded and he's more intelligent than trump.

Muh jews, according to you retard nazis, trump is too lol, he's even kissed the wall before.
Your lost if you think kamala / biden are less jewed than trump

Politics is cope nigga hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Your lost if you think kamala / biden are less jewed than trump
Im not an antisemite retard. I live in the world of rationality and not schizo ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Putin, thereallegend and LuckyBeast
no ones conquering anything, QOL in china is shit
But you think ethnics are flooding the west and replacing the people. Get mogged by 108 iq chinamen

Im not an antisemite retard. I live in the world of rationality and not schizo ramblings
Your the type of person that has a chinese flag but lives in LA 😂

for us to deport all the illegal immigrants we would have to deport over 35% of the us population since all non whites are illegal immigrants

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, thereallegend, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Your the type of person that has a chinese flag but lives in LA 😂
How dare you call me american, I'm not a mongrel dog like you. I'm pure british excellence who thinks nazi faggots should be shot for being retarded and ugly and also subjugate minorities.
british boat GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
How dare you call me american, I'm not a mongrel dog like you. I'm pure british excellence who thinks nazi faggots should be shot for being retarded and ugly and also subjugate minorities.
british boat GIF by South Park
Bro your chinese

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
for us to deport all the illegal immigrants we would have to deport over 35% of the us population since all non whites are illegal immigrants
wouldn't it be 45% of the US population? Or more cus millions of latinos are coming in in recent years:feelswhat:

oh and before someone mentions da joo, it's well documented that Americans just like getting cucked which explains why they have a million different results on ancestry dot me.:ROFLMAO:

Drop weaponized anthrax on US and kill them all. Glorious europe mogs.

wouldn't it be 45% of the US population? Or more cus millions of latinos are coming in in recent years:feelswhat:

oh and before someone mentions da joo, it's well documented that Americans just like getting cucked which explains why they have a million different results on ancestry dot me.:ROFLMAO:

Bro ypur schizophrenic 1st your chinese

Now your a brit

Bro ypur schizophrenic 1st your chinese

Now your a brit
i never called myself chinese. That's on you for being a retarded nazi.

I’m Somali from USA am I deported?

• JFL

ur country is literally a american puppet

shut up before we rape your entire population with even more cia agents

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Imretarded?
i never called myself chinese. That's on you for being a retarded nazi.
You were comparing asians and whites.

Anyways imagine hating whites yet living in the whitest country who created all western culture even though you say whites are cucks etc.

Muh muh im British guys.

ur country is literally a american puppet

shut up before we rape your entire population with even more cia agents
Fuck you mean we? I thought it was the joo who controlled the cia.

retard nazis can't take the mog that commonwealth people keep dishing out.

You were comparing asians and whites.

Anyways imagine hating whites yet living in the whitest country who created all western culture even though you say whites are cucks etc.

Muh muh im British guys.
when did i say i hated white people? I was mocking you for being unspecific. chuds at it again.

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast

when did i say i hated white people? I was mocking you for being unspecific. chuds at it again.
so they can conquer pinkies and force them to suck 3 inch chink dick.

Your username speaks for itself

You change position everytime you get pressed. You hate “pinkies” yet live in the most european country and keep strawmanning me as a nazi because you think your actually british

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Confusing Chinese and Japanese is death sentence
Hes proud to be british, asian and japanese.

He has culture dysphoria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Rea
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, noobs and mug

yes but they used american slave labor not australians which means australians are the incels that no one wants

not even the british wanted the australians, ultimate cuck country

• +1
  • JFL
Meanwhile I am 100% Japanese
Do you live in japan?

This RETARD was saying chinese invaded western countries and whites, yet was saying he was a proud brit. You cant make up this cognitive dissonance

Your username speaks for itself

You change position everytime you get pressed. You hate “pinkies” yet live in the most european country and keep strawmanning me as a nazi because you think your actually british
When did i say i hate pinkies? Nah you're legit retarded. over for mongrel chuds who can't take the fire.
Confusing Chinese and Japanese is death sentence
はい!ムゲさんはばかです

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
yes but they used american slave labor not australians which means australians are the incels that no one wants

not even the british wanted the australians, ultimate cuck country
meanwhile australians do fuck all work and still are among richest on earth. Jews just bankroll us because they know we're moggers.

it's not a compliment to being good slaves:ROFLMAO:. Good goyim.

Meanwhile australians never done a good days work in their life and still buy overpriced cars and homes:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, LuckyBeast and noobs
When did i say i hate pinkies? Nah you're legit retarded. over for mongrel chuds who can't take the fire.
You are a legit retard!!! YOU LITERALLLY SAID DEPORT WHITES FROM AUSTRIALIA

THEN BACKTRACKED AND SAY YOU DONT HATE WHITES!

THEN SOMEHOW CLAIM BRITISH IDENTITY WHILE ALSO CLAIMING ASIAN SUPREMACY!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE A BUTTHURT ASIAN CLINGING TO ANY SENSE OF IDENTITY YOU FEEL IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY

meanwhile australians do fuck all work and still are among richest on earth. Jews just bankroll us because they know we're moggers.

it's not a compliment to being good slaves:ROFLMAO:. Good goyim.

Meanwhile australians never done a good days work in their life and still buy overpriced cars and homes:feelshehe:
australians are only untouched because they are disgenic, not even jews want white trash

australians is like a petrostate but for jewish intelligence bases

• JFL
You are a legit retard!!! YOU LITERALLLY SAID DEPORT WHITES FROM AUSTRIALIA

THEN BACKTRACKED AND SAY YOU DONT HATE WHITES!

THEN SOMEHOW CLAIM BRITISH IDENTITY WHILE ALSO CLAIMING ASIAN SUPREMACY!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT, YOU ARE A BUTTHURT ASIAN CLINGING TO ANY SENSE OF IDENTITY YOU FEEL IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDENTITY
I said deport whites to mock you for being vague. Did you not get that? I've been mocking you this whole time. :ROFLMAO: what a dumbfuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and LuckyBeast
australians are only untouched because they are disgenic, not even jews want white trash

australians is like a petrostate but for jewish intelligence bases
Cope more for aussies:chad: no way american bbc mongrels are gonna insult anglo excellence who gets everything handed to them SIMPLY because we're cool.

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and noobs
Cope more for aussies:chad: no way american bbc mongrels are gonna insult anglo excellence who gets everything handed to them SIMPLY because we're cool.
australia is the same as saudi arabia

your basically a arab

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I said deport whites to mock you for being vague. Did you not get that? I've been mocking you this whole time. :ROFLMAO: what a dumbfuck.
I said its what trump said which if you had ANY idea of context you’d know hes talking about mexicans and arabs illegal immigrants.

Your clearly in denial that I destroyed you