3BCCA6B3 D14E 45B5 A23F 05FB150621B6

Compare that to Barrett’s middle of the lip ramus and 136 gonial angle:

A49BC3D4 89B6 4049 B1C0 32C5703BA893

717A8639 5356 4B60 8662 5D7178CCB154

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, middayshowers, 5'8manlet and 2 others
ngl is it just me or is depp's sideprofile kinda average

like yeah it's good but when you put jordan barrett's sideprofile under it... it's kinda hard to think of him (depp) as anything special in terms of sideprofile. still chad tho

ramuspill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
ngl is it just me or is depp's sideprofile kinda average

like yeah it's good but when you put jordan barrett's sideprofile under it... it's kinda hard to think of him (depp) as anything special in terms of sideprofile. still chad tho
What do you prefer about Barrett’s side profile?

What do you prefer about Barrett’s side profile?

chin, browridge, lips, eyes lol the guy's a supermodel compared to depp

depp still hot don't get me wrong but barrett is godtier

chin, browridge, lips, eyes lol the guy's a supermodel compared to depp

depp still hot don't get me wrong but barrett is godtier
Barrett doesn’t have a visible brow ridge and his chin is short and recessed. Eyes aren’t really a side profile thing besides lateral orbits. He does have thick lips but that’s not really a side profile thing either.

Barrett has a very short ramus and high gonial angle. Combine that with a short, recessed chin and no brow ridge and you don’t really have a good side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and Deleted member 9699
Barrett doesn’t have a visible brow ridge and his chin is short and recessed. Eyes aren’t really a side profile thing besides lateral orbits. He does have thick lips but that’s not really a side profile thing either.

Barrett has a very short ramus and high gonial angle. Combine that with a short, recessed chin and no brow ridge and you don’t really have a good side profile.

Fair enough ngl

What would you rate Cillian Murphy's side profiles? One of the best I ever thought I've seen but maybe according to u he's midtier idk, check him out lol

ugly nose

depp gives off strong crackhead vibes

Fair enough ngl

What would you rate Cillian Murphy's side profiles? One of the best I ever thought I've seen but maybe according to u he's midtier idk, check him out lol
Good cheekbones but that’s pretty much it.

Gonion being the same height as lips is good

Gonion being the same height as lips is good
Absolutely not. Gonion should be below the lips, as well as the ramus. A gonion at the lips is severely infantile and thus rare.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Always thought that ideal gonial angle was 130 though, if it's lower it's better then?

Absolutely not. Gonion should be below the lips, as well as the ramus. A gonion at the lips is severely infantile and thus rare.
"Using an internet-based survey to conduct a panel study, we found clear indications of the preffered characteristics of a male jaw angle. These included a a 130 gonial angle, intergonial width similar to the facial width, vertical position of the angle at the level of the lips..."
The last part says vertical position of the angle at the level of the lips, i just got this by looking at the first study when you type ideal jaw

Definition/visibly of the jawline is more important than the actual shape imo. Barretts jaw is much more defined than depp's. Regardless too much ramus looks ugly because a hyper masculine jaw is unattractive unless you have alot of other feminine features ie lips/eyes to balance it out and not look orge/psychopathic

"Using an internet-based survey to conduct a panel study, we found clear indications of the preffered characteristics of a male jaw angle. These included a a 130 gonial angle, intergonial width similar to the facial width, vertical position of the angle at the level of the lips..."
The last part says vertical position of the angle at the level of the lips, i just got this by looking at the first study when you type ideal jaw
One study using unknown pictures on an internet survey isn’t enough for me to conclude that. A gonion that sits at the lips is infantile. Even Barrett’s reaches below his lips.

• Hmm...
Definition/visibly of the jawline is more important than the actual shape imo. Barretts jaw is much more defined than depp's. Regardless too much ramus looks ugly because a hyper masculine jaw is unattractive unless you have alot of other feminine features ie lips/eyes to balance it out and not look orge/psychopathic
Shape and definition are important. Depp’s ramus isn’t excessive as it reaches just below his lips, which is ideal. Depp’s jaw is very “defined“:

• Hmm...
jfl he has no ramus in this pic
His ramus is incredibly short. I don’t think it even reaches the middle of his lips, which is especially bad considering how short his midface is.

you need to take the height of the mouth (in other words, the length of the midface) into consideration. marlon teixeira's gonion is about at mouth height, just like barrett's, but his ramus is clearly better.
Beb624d335580db26329072cf9a5c053

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039