Depression and anger is cope your just an ugly outcast loser

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Anxiety is real and out of your control for the most part but the depression and feeling of anger and cloudy thoughts are all because you don’t go outside and do fun stuff like restaurants going into town shopping parties and hanging out with friends or a girlfriend and a sports car looking cool in the mirror and knowing your the shit.
Psychiatrists need to realize this and focus on making you alpha and cool not a fucking pussy on pills that won’t make you truly happy and get what you want in life just keep you satisfied with where you are now which is rotting like a fucking retarded autistic loser.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, ToursOverBoyo2020, Darkstrand and 20 others
Ramirez angry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lev Peshkov, Fahkumram and 6 others
How retarded can you be? You can’t even google “ depression” to inform your self.
It’s a diseas and it’s cured with meds because it’s a fuckking diseas like flu.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 3323, Gaia262 and 10 others
How retarded can you be? You can’t even google “ depression” to inform your self.

greycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 5048, BNCcel and 16 others
legit, depression happens when your biological needs are unfulfilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 5048, BNCcel and 12 others
Greycel what? Ffs im
Living with depression you don’t know shit; stfu with meds im good without i want to suicide. It’s not my fault u fukking retard. I can’t synthetise serothonin alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Low IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, owlofathena, Deleted member 6892 and 3 others
Depression isn’t a disease u clown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Yerico7, Acnno and 4 others
Low Iq thread. It’s cured with meds and is the second major disability and recognized as a diseas. Not that someone with an anime pic can understand

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Low Iq thread. It’s cured with meds and is the second major disability and recognized as a diseas. Not that someone with an anime pic can understand
Depression isn’t cured with meds low iq

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Kenickie
Ah ok ur trolling definitely

Anime pic ~~> depression isn’t a diseas

Chemical unbalance in the brain and cured with meds ~—> “can’t be cured with meds”

*facepalm* i failed for that troll

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 22
Depression develops from ugliness and being socially retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Gaia262, Deleted member 110 and 6 others
Low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Anime pic ~~> depression isn’t a diseas

Chemical unbalance in the brain and cured with meds ~—> “can’t be cured with meds”

*facepalm* i failed for that troll
No facepalm for being tricked by the Jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
But i think op means sadness not depression. Because depression is a diseas while sadness it’s under your control

Just dont be an ugly loser bro JFL

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Susceptibility to depression is partly genetic. Some people can live fullfilled and happy while being a social reject. They don't perceive their objective lack of social validation as problematic.

It's subjective loneliness that hurts the most and leads to depression. Medication can snap you out of short-lasting negative feelings like getting over a terrible break-up, loss of an important family member, etc. but fixing depression requires you to change your life to in turn change your mind.

Modern therapy focussing on medication is utter shit and it's truly a disgrace that there is no focus on improving the life quality of depressed people instead of having them cope with shit medication.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4464, Yerico7 and 4 others
legit, depression happens when your biological needs are unfulfilled
Exactly ! You are on the money.
Attractive guys and girls going through depression is a meme:lul:. The real “true” depression is experienced by those who are ugly [mostly men ].

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
jew moment

Greycel what? Ffs im
Living with depression you don’t know shit; stfu with meds im good without i want to suicide. It’s not my fault u fukking retard. I can’t synthetise serothonin alone
It’s because you are ugly as shit and no one loves you
Pretty much why people are depressed

Yhe this is why alot of star and famous people suicide. Wtf lol

Yhe this is why alot of star and famous people suicide. Wtf lol
Extreme lifestyles are surely representative of the life of the average guy right? no

Also what about all the incels roping every day due to lack of life quality? Oh you never hear of them since nobody gives a fuck.

But everyone knows of Avici's suicide right, so people like you can go: 'See! he was succesfull and he roped. Success must be worthless right?!'

JFL low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
:forcedsmile:Thanks to the replies on this thread I laughed like a madman,

I'm a tad confused.

I realize the reason I feel angry and depressed is because I'm a low status loser, how is that cope?

Extreme lifestyles are surely representative of the life of the average guy right? no

Also what about all the incels roping every day due to lack of life quality? Oh you never hear of them since nobody gives a fuck.

But everyone knows of Avici's suicide right, so people like you can go: 'See! he was succesfull and he roped. Success must be worthless right?!'

JFL low iq.
I just can tell you to inform your self better.
I have a happy life generally; funny enough i joined this website when my depression started because The inability for me to produce serotonin makes me doubts about every single shit that happens; you probably won’t understand since you don’t have it.

Meds fix the chemicals unbalance that there is in your brain; otherwise you can’t experience joy no matter how happy you were or interested you were.

Confusing sadness with depression is quite ignorant tn but i understand that alot of education about it is missing.

One is not your fault; the other is

Depression has physical reasons behind them. Like diabetes or allergies

Last edited:
I have a happy life generally; funny enough i joined this website when my depression started because The inability for me to produce serotonin makes me doubts about every single shit that happens; you probably won’t understand since you don’t have it.
I have clinical depression and had therapy and 2 different meds for it. Didn't do shit and I quit that stuff. Getting a girlfriend was 10 times better for my depression than any meds or therapy.

Meds fix the chemicals unbalance that there is in your brain; otherwise you can’t experience joy no matter how happy you were or interested you were.
There's a lot of reasons why you can't experience joy. I used to enjoy videogames, now it doesn't do shit to me because I am done with coping with videogames and I want to fuck girls, start a family, start a business and get status.

Confusing sadness with depression is quite ignorant tn but i understand that alot of education about it is missing.

I am not confusing sadness with depression, but long-term continous unresolved sadness basically becomes the same as depression.

bro dont argue with idiots
theres a big difference between being "depressed" cause your an ugly fucker who still lives with his parents, and having an illness which doesnt allow you to be happy no matter what. I know model tier people with perfect lifes who are unhappy.

face is king, but neurotransmitters are god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9919, brainded and 2 others
I have clinical depression and had therapy and 2 different meds for it. Didn't do shit and I quit that stuff. Getting a girlfriend was 10 times better for my depression than any meds or therapy.

putting all your fears and problems onto your gf and making her responsible for your happiness is going to make her resent you.

• +1
Reactions: brainded and Carl-o
putting all your fears and problems onto your gf and making her responsible for your happiness is going to make her resent you.
Yeah so you're not supposed to do that. You let it seep through every once in a while for support. But mostly you use the energy you get from interacting with her to tackle the issues you have in your life yourself. Use it to boost your self-esteem and confidence aswell, which will impact the rest of your life.

Having a girlfriend and regular sex is simply one less issue and one more positive thing in your daily life to get you out of that pit of depression. It's one more healthy distraction, it's one more way to cheer you up when you're in need of it.

I literally had my therapist tell me that I seemed more alive with more perspective when we met up after I got into that relationship.

Lol a bunch of pro athletes have depression. Some who are extremely good looking at 6’8 who fuck plenty of women on a daily basis. Your retarted. Kevin love for example dude has millions. 7 feet and square jaw and hot girlfriends. Yet he has depression

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: brainded
I dont know a single good looking person who is suffering depression, yeah they might have some meme anxiety sometimes but thats at most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Low iq post

Yeah so you're not supposed to do that. You let it seep through every once in a while for support. But mostly you use the energy you get from interacting with her to tackle the issues you have in your life yourself. Use it to boost your self-esteem and confidence aswell, which will impact the rest of your life.

Having a girlfriend and regular sex is simply one less issue and one more positive thing in your daily life to get you out of that pit of depression. It's one more healthy distraction, it's one more way to cheer you up when you're in need of it.

I literally had my therapist tell me that I seemed more alive with more perspective when we met up after I got into that relationship.

thats great too hear bro. I actually said this because in my relationship i ended it just today because my gf is severly depressed and takes it out on me. felt like i am responsible for her life and happiness, didnt have a conversation in a long time which didnt come back to her problems.

you seem on the right path, but have you considered that your depression was as a result of your environment which is why it cant be treated with medicine? but there are some cases which are internal and not because of an individuals circumstances which do require meds?

Depression is part of life
Jfl thinking these meds will cure their sadness :lul:
Sort out your life you'll get out of your sadness

thats great too hear bro. I actually said this because in my relationship i ended it just today because my gf is severly depressed and takes it out on me. felt like i am responsible for her life and happiness, didnt have a conversation in a long time which didnt come back to her problems.
Yeah that's fucked up. Perhaps the healthy part of my relationship was that it was a long distance one, so we only saw eachother during the weekends. Helped with dealing with my life issues and separating it from her.

you seem on the right path, but have you considered that your depression was as a result of your environment which is why it cant be treated with medicine? but there are some cases which are internal and not because of an individuals circumstances which do require meds?
I think all depressions have an internal and external component. I really, really didn't like meds and how they deal with it though and how long it takes to jump to a different one, when it doesn't work. ~6months. Seems like a horribly long waste of time.

Yeah that's fucked up. Perhaps the healthy part of my relationship was that it was a long distance one, so we only saw eachother during the weekends. Helped with dealing with my life issues and separating it from her.

i was long distance too. It was much easier in person, much easier to help her. as i said i was reponsible for her happiness so me not being there led to her spiraling, i had to give her more attention, i resented her, she spiraled even more. it matters more on the person than the circumstance so im glad ur doing well atleast. all the best to you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Depression means you are unsatisfied with a current part of your life
Do something for it , fix the main root underlying reason causing the suffering , not fucking hop on pills

I was thinking along the lines that if she leaves him for omega chad, it could destroy his world because he didn't fully work out the cause behind his depression, only treated the symptoms.

JFL at depressed people who take Jew pills to cope. Just suicide already

now the dude here are thinking they know better than doctors lol

What a fucking meme

Delon felt lonely and sad and he was fucking delon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Actually, many athletes (successful, rich, mostly good-looking) have confessed to having suffered from clinical depression, at some point in their career (Michael Phelps, Kevin Love, to cite a few)

I know a lot of chads completely depressed keep coping

You aren’t describing depression, you are talking about being deeply unhappy with your life and you come off as ignorant to what true depression is.

True depression can happen to anyone. Rich, successful, good looking, good social life, a hot girlfriend. It doesn’t fucking matter bro.

but I agree, psychiatrists/psychologists need to understand the difference between someone who is unhappy with their life, and someone who is depressed.