Depression can not be cured with a "Mind set change"

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Newton's first law states that, if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force.

The same can be said for a depresssed person. A depresssed rotter will never get out of the depression by changing their mindset. It would achieve nothing.

its similar to a marble rolling on a continuous plane, and trying to stop itself by thinking "I want to slow down". Nothing will happen to the marble until an external force is acted upon it. Only then will it change direction.

The only way out of a depression is talking to friends and family whom will motivate you and help guide you through your problems. Without this, you will continue being depressed for ever.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 10042 and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Looks234, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
It can be if you believe in the soul

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6785
I agree with all until the last sentence cause your definition of family could be different from mine. Allegedlly, any person that makes you feel at home is someone who could get you out of "depression".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
You need both changing your mindset and support from someone, after all It's all in your mind, a battle you need to win yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Depression doesn't exist

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Mirin you using 1st year physics to understand ur problems

Depression can be cured with some pussy

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
JFL at thinking your friends or family care about you or your depression.

It's better to not share anything, look NT, and fix it urself

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, buckchadley31, Deleted member 12856 and 2 others
hormones are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
It may help a bit for a short time if you miss it and it’s been a long time
But it doesnt fix it magically
Depression is stupid. Most of the time u aren't depressed, u are just sad cuz u are a loser/ get no pussy/ etc.
Once that issue is resolved the sadness goes away.
Now if u did a lot of drugs and fucked up ur neurotransmitters, and because of that u are sad - despite all ur needs and wants being otherwise satisfied, then yeah u are depressed.

Newton's first law states that, if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed unless it is acted upon by a force.

The same can be said for a depresssed person. A depresssed rotter will never get out of the depression by changing their mindset. It would achieve nothing.

its similar to a marble rolling on a continuous plane, and trying to stop itself by thinking "I want to slow down". Nothing will happen to the marble until an external force is acted upon it. Only then will it change direction.

The only way out of a depression is talking to friends and family whom will motivate you and help guide you through your problems. Without this, you will continue being depressed for ever.
White men can’t have depression

Depression is stupid. Most of the time u aren't depressed, u are just sad cuz u are a loser/ get no pussy/ etc.
Once that issue is resolved the sadness goes away.
Now if u did a lot of drugs and fucked up ur neurotransmitters, and because of that u are sad - despite all ur needs and wants being otherwise satisfied, then yeah u are depressed.
Being sad because you don’t get what you want is whole different story than being actually constantly in a state of nothingness/emptyness and hell even if you have a girl
Or get attention like crazy it doesn’t do shit trust me
It’s like eating donuts and then afterwards you feel bad again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Being sad because you don’t get what you want is whole different story than being actually constantly in a state of nothingness/emptyness and hell even if you have a girl
Or get attention like crazy it doesn’t do shit trust me
It’s like eating donuts and then afterwards you feel bad again
Most people aren't actually depressed due to neurotransmitters issues then. They are sad because they lack in something.
In my honest opinion, being sad because u are an incel is much worse than depression. Depression is fixable with SSRIs. Inceldom isn't.

• +1
JFL at thinking your friends or family care about you or your depression.

It's better to not share anything, look NT, and fix it urself
yup never share anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Htobrother
Most people aren't actually depressed due to neurotransmitters issues then. They are sad because they lack in something.
In my honest opinion, being sad because u are an incel is much worse than depression. Depression is fixable with SSRIs. Inceldom isn't.
How do you define inceldom? Like what is it really
Chasing women and not being able to get one is that inceldom?

How do you define inceldom? Like what is it really
Chasing women and not being able to get one is that inceldom?
Id define being straight and single as inceldom

• +1
Id define being straight and single as inceldom
And what if you don’t want a real gf because of attachment and shit ?
still inceldom

• +1

High iq post brocel

You need both changing your mindset and support from someone, after all It's all in your mind, a battle you need to win yourself.
BRO WHO ARE YOU. STEALING MY NAME GAYCEL JFL??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 9699
Subhumancurrycel for example
Copefulcurry
U only named two, I can name 5 white incels on this forum
@Danish_Retard @Pietrosiek @higgabigga @disillusioned @ItisOver
And those are only the ones I've interacted with ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
U only named two, I can name 5 white incels on this forum
@Danish_Retard @Pietrosiek @higgabigga @disillusioned @ItisOver
And those are only the ones I've interacted with ...
All volcel and you and disillusioned have had sex

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12856 and Deleted member 5746