• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, iam good boy, primqwe and 1 other person
Bro u a funny ass dude

it does but most people who think they are depressed are just lazy pigs

but theres legit male models who killed themselves

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Beastimmung and nathan
it does but most people who think they are depressed are just lazy pigs
i have the feeling that some ppl rly just want to stay depressed and dont change anything bout it
therapy is useless, you are the only one that can change it

@depressionmaxxing it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Darkeningstar and lestoa
Nice try fag now try being shorter than 5.10

Absolutely 100% T R U E

iam 6,1 and it doesnt mean shit
i feel like 5,5 in middle europe
Be grateful fag if I had ur height I would be deep inside some htb/stacylite not replying to your thread:ogre:

i have the feeling that some ppl rly just want to stay depressed and dont change anything bout it
therapy is useless, you are the only one that can change it
@depressionmaxxing it's over
3CEDB15F D2E0 485E 857A 44925C253A7D

It‘s real. You just don‘t know. I thought it wasn‘t real or easily beatable, but once it gets you and you see how deep it goes, once you know it‘s gonna grab you kill you and haunt you, then you‘ll realize no morals, confidence, ideology, mindset, religion or whatever can beat it, in fact it makes those things meaningless. It eats you and everything you are until you don‘t exist anymore

Last edited:
View attachment 3074657

It‘s real. You just don‘t know. I thought it wasn‘t real or easily beatable, but once it gets you and you see how deep it goes, once you know it‘s gonna grab you kill you and haunt you, then you‘ll realize no morals, confidence, ideology, mindset, religion or whatever can beat it, in fact it makes those things meaningless. It eats you and everything you are until you don‘t exist anymore
Mane don't say that

It's over but the depression isnt...

Tell me you haven't given up! :dafuckfeels:

Mane don't say that

It's over but the depression isnt...

Tell me you haven't given up! :dafuckfeels:
I haven‘t. I still got a few hardmaxes im planning to do this year. Depending on their results, i‘ll decide how and if i should continue to live

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Everyone is depressed in 2024. Somethings wrong with you if you aren‘t.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa and sickdawgie
View attachment 3074657

i think bro is not alright

no morals, confidence, ideology, mindset, religion or whatever can beat it, in fact it makes those things meaningless.
it doesnt make them meaningless. they are meaningless by default if you have more than 40iq

it doesnt make them meaningless. they are meaningless by default if you have more than 40iq
No even high iq people had some type of cope. There is no cope for the truely depressed