Depression is just an ego injury

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
You realised you weren't who you thought you were and your ego got crushed. The only way to cure this meme of an illness is to ditch your ego. You need to "lose" everything before realising how worthless it all was

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 15338 and 19 others
Depression is not reading and understanding the bible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, aBetterMii, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, ascension, aBetterMii and 1 other person
You actually need more ego and something to back it up with.

Many people use money, nice cars clothes etc.

The betas will cope with ego death and muh humble living just so settle for a 4.5 abused chubby girl that was raped by 20 chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18436, MoggerGaston, Pumanator and 8 others
Nigga that’s a narcissistic injury, not depression:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
You actually need more ego and something to back it up with.

Maybe people use money, nice cars clothes etc.

The betas will cope with ego death and muh humble living just so settle for a 4.5 abused chubby girl that was raped by 20 chads
I disagree. To be free ego needs to go

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
depression is a made up thing
nobody is depressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15309
Nigga that’s a narcissistic injury, not depression:lul:
All depression is narcissistic injury. Narcissism is a meme disorder. Everyone is a narcissist.
The people who are commonly called "narcissists" are just too stupid to hide their ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 18436, thereallegend and 4 others
I disagree. To be free ego needs to go
That’s not freedom it’s just another way to cope with your situation.

Freedom is having the means to force whatever you want in reality.

A rich man can snap his fingers and have a 18 year old whore lick his toes. That’s real freedom.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15309 and Kroker
That’s not freedom it’s just another way to cope with your situation.

A rich man can snap his fingers and have a 18 year old whore lick his toes. That’s real freedom.
nah that's just slavery to the ego

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
You might be right

I always had and have a different me in my mind than what I truly am.

nah that's just slavery to the ego
The ego makes or breaks the man.

In the case of the rich man getting his toes licked by your sister. It made him..he won in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 15309 and AbandonShip
@Vermilioncore do you think this is a case of a low quality man trying to cope with his situation by giving up ambition and humbling himself to his perceived limitation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16970, thereallegend, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
taking shrooms should be mandatory for everyone in order to create more empathetic and less egotistical humans

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 18819
Just mega dose 1mg of LSD/thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18819
taking shrooms should be mandatory for everyone in order to create more empathetic and less egotistical humans
You don't need psychedelics to come to this realisation

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, thereallegend and Deleted member 17829
Idk chief, lsd made me a complete psychopathic monster that crushes those beneath me like bugs

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadlitecel and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 18819 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Equal to 1 page in the bible. Quicker and safer + the truth.
Jesus died a virgin, Mohammad had 20 virgin jb wives.

No wonder Christian men are handing their daughters over to BBC.

You little men are funny to me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, thereallegend and AbandonShip
I taken shrooms many times, it helps you become grateful for little things but it can also drive you in to a delusional mindset

depression is continuous grief – loss, which is why there's increase of suicide rates during crisis

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Just mega dose 1mg of LSD/thread
where do u get it ? online?

i tried to get my hands on lsd but got legit 0 conection with kosovan/serb mfs (no albanian use lsd(

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Deleted member 15309
where do u get it ? online?

i tried to get my hands on lsd but got legit 0 conection with kosovan/serb mfs (no albanian use lsd(
Online bro, LSD is the best thing cause it has zero addiction

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15309
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
@TsarTsar444 have u got any "waking from acid or u just enjoy trippin without being corny ass nigga

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
idk bozo u recomended this shit in ego thread

did it change any view on life or. u enjoy them vibrsnt colors (or whatever lsd does)

• +1
idk bozo u recomended this shit in ego thread

did it change any view on life or. u enjoy them vibrsnt colors (or whatever lsd does)
No it didn't, it didn't change anything about my perception of life, but it maybe has an antidepressant effect or anti anxiety effect the days after the trip. Also it cures addiction to drugs, i had zero urge to smoke cigarettes after having trip

• +1
  • Hmm...
This is merely one cause of depression. But if it is the cause then ditching your ego and realizing how worthless it all was as you put it is only the first step towards digging your way out of it. Even Alan Watts drank himself to death

No it didn't, it didn't change anything about my perception of life, but it maybe has an antidepressant effect or anti anxiety effect the days after the trip. Also it cures addiction to drugs, i had zero urge to smoke cigarettes after having trip
i give my malboros to homeless mfs xaxaxaxxaaxaa shit is boring

cigars mog

• JFL
Depression is not reading and understanding the bible.
Christians are generally more moral and respectable people and usually more NT. However unfortunately their entire belief system is based off a story from a fantasy novel written thousands of years ago :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho and thereallegend
i give my malboros to homeless mfs xaxaxaxxaaxaa shit is boring

cigars mog
You can't inhale cigars tho, whats the point, no nictoine rush

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Albeacho
@Vermilioncore do you think this is a case of a low quality man trying to cope with his situation by giving up ambition and humbling himself to his perceived limitation
Let him cope. Don’t hate. I realized that just because I eat Virgin pussy and fuck it without a condom, doesn’t mean everyone experiences this. I need to stop being selfish. I don’t like being the only virgin-haver around. I feel kinda sorry and sad for a lot of guys here, but I can’t save them. They can only save themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18819
But when I think about my depressions a lot of them are not ego related. Me not having friends or being khhv is not because of my ego.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Let him cope. Don’t hate. I realized that just because I eat Virgin pussy and fuck it without a condom, doesn’t mean everyone experiences this. I need to stop being selfish. I don’t like being the only virgin-haver around. I feel kinda sorry and sad for a lot of guys here, but I can’t save them. They can only save themselves.
Iv had three virginity’s myself. Currently I have nothing though.

You realised you weren't who you thought you were and your ego got crushed. The only way to cure this meme of an illness is to ditch your ego. You need to "lose" everything before realising how worthless it all was
actually a legit theory , and its very easy to accomplish once you had a nerve breakdown like me . Detachment from self is a very potent anti demiurge gnostic method used to starve this simulation of negative emotional energy they feed off

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
love is an ego injury

Depression is often times a chemical imbalance in the brain, nothing to do with ego, you are talking about narcissistic depression.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

Really?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
Just listen to looksmax experts theorem. I don’t have an ego yet I’m still depressed, sleep until evening can’t stand to get up, normal depression shit

Depression is often times a chemical imbalance in the brain, nothing to do with ego, you are talking about narcissistic depression.
You fell for the Jew's lies

who cares
just take modafinil