Depression kills you

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
Depression puts you in a cognitive state that could kill you, if you don’t have a fallback like being rich or able to be a neet you won’t be able rebound from it ever since I got rejected to go into the track team at my school I’ve just been barely living. I go to my room consume crap and cope all day a few days ago I snapped my oneitis and she didn’t respond it’s been days…

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Darkeningstar, They_are_all_whores and 6 others
we were pretty cool she was the only foid I genuinely cared about (except for another foid I’m currently talking to) she had the same interests as me and wasn’t a whore like every foid nowadays

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Damn nga the lasacrko gang is just finding out about this?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and not__cel
it’s been a total of 1 day since I messaged and she opened… why did she open just leave me on delivered

• +1
it’s been a total of 1 day since I messaged and she opened… why did she open just leave me on delivered
Tales from the lasacrko gang

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • Woah
Depression puts you in a cognitive state that could kill you, if you don’t have a fallback like being rich or able to be a neet you won’t be able rebound from it ever since I got rejected to go into the track team at my school I’ve just been barely living. I go to my room consume crap and cope all day a few days ago I snapped my oneitis and she didn’t respond it’s been days…
well yeah it's obviously real. ive been stuck in that shit for years, I dont believe you can fully get out of depression once you get into it. But don't actually rope until u have tried everything. like hyper invasive surgery etc.

• +1
well yeah it's obviously real. ive been stuck in that shit for years, I dont believe you can fully get out of depression once you get into it. But don't actually rope until u have tried everything. like hyper invasive surgery etc.
Thanks I’ll try to get through this and see the light

• +1
Reactions: segmt
Thanks I’ll try to get through this and see the light
I'm not stuck in it like I used to be, but once I felt a little more happy it's been better, its like I almost overthink less and shit. Now I'm going back to school and everything and for some reason all that shit is coming back, but ig the most important thing is to not have the depressed state as ur default mood bc that just fucks u. Nowadays I just get the depressed feeling when something shitty happens to me but not much. just exercise and my advice is to not take those jew psychiatrist drugs, they're unreliable as shit.

• +1
I'm not stuck in it like I used to be, but once I felt a little more happy it's been better, its like I almost overthink less and shit. Now I'm going back to school and everything and for some reason all that shit is coming back, but ig the most important thing is to not have the depressed state as ur default mood bc that just fucks u. Nowadays I just get the depressed feeling when something shitty happens to me but not much. just exercise and my advice is to not take those jew psychiatrist drugs, they're unreliable as shit.
I took them and yeah they didn’t work they just left me dazed I overdosed and had to go to the hospital it sucks that I’ve been stuck in this daze for quite awhile now I’ve lost friends I’ve gained some but right now the only one I have is me

• +1
Who'd have thunk

• +1
You will come out of it bro. I’ve been battling this shit since I was 15. You have to view it as a rollercoaster where you have this mindset of life having extreme lows with periods of happiness inbetween.

• +1
I took them and yeah they didn’t work they just left me dazed I overdosed and had to go to the hospital it sucks that I’ve been stuck in this daze for quite awhile now I’ve lost friends I’ve gained some but right now the only one I have is me
also i forgot to add, try ur best to not rot scrolling ur phone or sitting on .org or whatever and distract urself from the shit that made u depressed, ik its a cope strategy but it works

like change all ur environment, that worked for me, its almost as if the environment is associated with depression

well I guess the environment might be the cause of depression

Did you take SSRIs? well my form of coping is exercising and playing basketball, but find something and try ur best to get away from the environment that gave you depression

If you can, it'd be best to take a vacation somewhere, but if you can't, maybe find somewhere else to stay. If not just try your best to distract your mind so that you don't default back to rotting and spending useless time fuelling ur depression to worsen. If I start to have free time in a sedentary environment all that shit feels like its going to come back. Ig the best thing is to not be sedentary bc being sedentary will make you overthink and push you back into a depressive mood

• +1
also i forgot to add, try ur best to not rot scrolling ur phone or sitting on .org or whatever and distract urself from the shit that made u depressed, ik its a cope strategy but it works

like change all ur environment, that worked for me, its almost as if the environment is associated with depression

Did you take SSRIs? well my form of coping is exercising and playing basketball, but find something and try ur best to get away from the environment that gave you depression

If you can, it'd be best to take a vacation somewhere, but if you can't, maybe find somewhere else to stay. If not just try your best to distract your mind so that you don't default back to rotting and spending useless time fuelling ur depression to worsen. If I start to have free time in a sedentary environment all that shit feels like its going to come back. Ig the best thing is to not be sedentary bc being sedentary will make you overthink and push you back into a depressive mood
The only way I can cope is by rotting on .org or other social media platforms and i can’t change scenery except going on walks but when i come back home I remember my life.

I live deep in the suburbs too so there’s nothing to do except rot all day and go on walks on unwalkable roads I’ll try to do something to get out of my depression but I might be too far gone thanks for this though

• +1
Water information

• So Sad
The only way I can cope is by rotting on .org or other social media platforms and i can’t change scenery except going on walks but when i come back home I remember my life.

I live deep in the suburbs too so there’s nothing to do except rot all day and go on walks on unwalkable roads I’ll try to do something to get out of my depression but I might be too far gone thanks for this though
walking on suburb streets doesnt do shit for me it kinda worsens it tbh. but better than being sedentary and doing nothing, like thats legit proven to be shitty for you whether you have depression or not

• +1
walking on suburb streets doesnt do shit for me it kinda worsens it tbh. but better than being sedentary and doing nothing, like thats legit proven to be shitty for you whether you have depression or not
It’s summer so I’ll just be sedentary until it’s cold again and then I might get a job to get a good change of scenery I’m just so tired

• +1
It’s summer so I’ll just be sedentary until it’s cold again and then I might get a job to get a good change of scenery I’m just so tired
being tired is part of depression if ur sleep isnt shit. If ur sleep is shit fix that first. After about 1-2 weeks of little depressive episodes u stop feeling tired

Job depends if you enjoy it, if you enjoy it its good, if its like some mcdonalds job idk abt that.

• +1

this is a good response. I think a big antidote to depression is having hope for something. A change in environment is a great example. Make a plan of moving to another city, or a new career. I think the more drastic the change the better.

Depression could be considered as your body telling you your current settings/life are killing you. Developing a plan and having hope for a change is big for this, as you're telling your brain "ok we're gonna change". Like you said - rotting in your room all day is like telling your brain no change is coming and you should expect this shit life setting to continue.

I know it's easier said than done.

• +1